• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script Requests/Sharing/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
  • So if I Have 14 applymovement commands, will the pausemove be 0x140 or can I leave it
    Pausemove 0.

EDIT)]}:I'm So happy, Poketscript is finally not making the game freeze and all my scripts work too.
    I'm so happy I made this script for running shoes for FireRed:

Code:
    #org $begin
    checkflag 0x200
    if B_true goto $done
    applymovement 0x02 $Running
    pause 0x40
    message $GotRun
    $GotRun 1 =Where do you think your going?\pTake these with you.
    boxset 6
    message $RunShoes
    $Runshoes 1 =\v\h01 Got the Running Shoes!
    boxset 6
    setflag 0x82F
    applymovement 0x02 $Returning
    pause 0x40
    setflag 0x200
    release
    end

#org $Running
    $Running 1 ; #binary 0x12 0x12 0x12 0x12 0xFE

#org $Returning
    $Returning 1 ; #binary 0x13 0x13 0x13 0x13 0xFE

#org $Done
    release
    end
    It makes people #2 move 4 to the left then give you running shoes, then move 4 to the right.

Last edited:
    Years
  • So if I Have 14 applymovement commands, will the pausemove be 0x140 or can I leave it
    Pausemove 0.

EDIT)]}:I'm So happy, Poketscript is finally not making the game freeze and all my scripts work too.
    I'm so happy I made this script for running shoes for FireRed:

It makes people #2 move 4 to the left then give you running shoes, then move 4 to the right.

The script looks fine. You can either use pausemove 0 or pause 0x140.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    help

can i have a script what makes a person disapeer when you beat the indigo plateu it is for pokemon leafgreen. and i dont mean make me disapeer make a person who stand still disappers

please help i real need help it is the whole objective of my game i need help please help

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2007
    can i have a script what makes a person disapeer when you beat the indigo plateu it is for pokemon leafgreen. and i dont mean make me disapeer make a person who stand still disappers

please help i real need help it is the whole objective of my game i need help please help

its kinda hard to understand what your trying to say... what person are you talking about?

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2008
    Can someone plz make me a script for fire red where three rocket members are blocking mewtwo and you have to beat them to make them leave. And one for Mewtwo where it will say "Mewtwo stared at you... and then took off." not a wildbattle. I'm using pokescript.

Juan

Brazilian with a bad English
    Years
  • Hi!
    I made a script, that parently he functions
    Spoiler:

But when I add plus some movements, it constraint.
    Spoiler:

Somebody knows why is giving this error?

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hey all, it's me again! ^^

I'm just curious, though... In making scripts on a plain Notepad.., in applymovement, is 0xFE included in counting the 12 limit..?

Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    its kinda hard to understand what your trying to say... what person are you talking about?

i just want a script what i can use to make a person standing in front of a door way (this person i add using eltie map)disapper after beating indigo platue

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2007

i just want a script what i can use to make a person standing in front of a door way (this person i add using eltie map)disapper after beating indigo platue

use Advance map its better.
    just put this in the people ID: 005C and he will move after you beat the game

Juan

Brazilian with a bad English
    Years
  • Hi!
    I made a script, that parently he functions
    Spoiler:

But when I add plus some movements, it constraint.
    Spoiler:

Somebody knows why is giving this error?

Me ajudem, é urgente...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2008
    Could someone plz make me a script for fire red involving three rocket members blocking mewtwo. And a script for Mewtwo that says "Mewtwo stared at you then flew off". then mewtwo dissapears. not a wild battle script.
    And it has to be for pokescript. Sorry fo such a big request.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    You mean 15 limit. And yes it unluckily, does count towards that count.

AFAIK there is no limit to the amount of commands in a single applymovement; but you have to split them onto seperate lines like so:
    Code:
    #org $Movement
    #raw 0x1E 0x1E 0x1E 0x1E 0x1E 0x1E
    #raw 0x20 0x20 0x20 0x20 0x20 0x20
    #raw 0x20 0x1E 0x1E 0x1E 0x1E 0x1E
    #raw 0xFE
    That's 25 movements; 6 up, 7 right then a further 11 up then end. Works fine.

Years
  • AFAIK there is no limit to the amount of commands in a single applymovement; but you have to split them onto seperate lines like so:
    Code:
    #org $Movement
    #raw 0x20 0x20 0x20 0x20 0x20 0x20
    #raw 0x20 0x1E 0x1E 0x1E 0x1E 0x1E
    #raw 0xFE
    That's 25 movements; 6 up, 7 right then a further 11 up then end. Works fine.

Well, you learn something everyday. This may have fixed a problem I'm having. Thanks.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    so it has a limt of 15..?

oh my... I've been doing scripts with the knowledge of 12 limits only, since that day that I have 13 movement commands (including 0xFE)...

Maybe I'll try it out again. Thanks thethethethe..! You're a big help! Good day all! ;)

Years
  • There are 2 ways:
    1: In BufRite go to File -> Destination. Then you have to find the rom. It is in "All Files" format. Just look for the rom.
    2: Click the Book and find your rom. After you chose your rom it will go to the Search.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Well as far as I know, nop is mainly used to prevent the game from freezing. For example in
    Code:
    callasm <pointer>
    nop
    The nop prevents the game from freezing.
    What is "callasm", and can't I jusst replace 'nop' with '#raw 00'. Thanks
    for answering the question.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back