• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script Requests

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
  • There is an intro script already in Pokémon Essentials so you should probably mess with that until you can get it to do what you want it to do.

How about a gambling script for Pokémon Game Corners?

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    How about a script with day-night tinting in the battle screen, because i want to put it in my game...
    please :)

(Sorry for my noob english)

SoughtParadox

Keeper of the Chronicles
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    does anyone have an overworld sprite of origin forme giratina? and a script to enter a building

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    does anyone have an overworld sprite of origin forme giratina? and a script to enter a building
    This is the wrong thread for both of those questions. Neither require scripts.

I'm sure Giratina Origin overworld sprites are in Google somewhere.

Entering a building requires a teleport to a different map. Put an event on the door, and make it so that when you run into it, it teleports you to another map (which will be the building interior). Very easy stuff.

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
    Years
  • I don't undestand you... Can you tell this slowly please???
    Thanks

He means you have to find the code lines of the day and night tinting, for the overworld (outside of battle world) and have to paste these lines of coding in the battle_scene coding lines (I guess at least)

Good luck trying!

PoKéMaKeR

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Shun, you've now created two topics to aid you in mooching off others.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
    Years
  • How do i make a regional dex and once they complete it they are able to upgrade

Back