• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scuse me people?!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Why haven't every single on of you bought Katamari Damacy yet! It's 20 bucks and addictive as anything!

I just bought it today, so worth it...does anyone else have it?

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
    This game is great it's so fun to play and it's also very funny. It's most likely one of my favorite PS2 game yet, plus it's $20 and that you cant beat.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    KD is worth your money and time! Definetly a must buy for PS2 owners, and believe me, I wish it were for my GCN. [I play at Target, but, the sales clerks kinda get mad after you stay more than an hour...meh...]

Dakota is right. It PWNS JOO!

~BOO ya!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Well, hopefully my brother won't randomly remember PC and log on to read this thread before March 15th since I got that game for him for his birthday. ^^; We saw it reviewed on X-Play one day and thought it was the most retarded game we'd ever seen. Naturally, we both wanted it. When I saw it at EB Games on Tuesday, I had to get it for him. :O But he doesn't know 'till Tuesday, so shh. ;p

Er, therefore, I haven't played it yet, but I have bought it. XD;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm dead serious! We were sitting there watching it, awestruck because we felt like we were high just from seeing clips from the game. When the review ended we just looked at each other and said, "We have to get that." XD;;

oO;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    So, I'm kinda curious Lightning....Did your brother like it!?

^_____________^

I want Namco to make if for GCN...or even better the DS! w00t! Portable goodness! [With a chocolate center to boot!]

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    No excuse, steal kid's lunch money from school, or get a job =P

Actually, a $20 game that has caught my interest more than KD has been released recently. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Melee. So although I can't find a job in this blasted city and refuse to mug lil' kids, I'm gonna try everything I can to get that instead.

Besides, KDII is coming out in the Fall, so I'll just wait.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    The S said:
    Actually, a $20 game that has caught my interest more than KD has been released recently. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Melee. So although I can't find a job in this blasted city and refuse to mug lil' kids, I'm gonna try everything I can to get that instead.

Besides, KDII is coming out in the Fall, so I'll just wait.

Really? Out in america? Boy I sure hope they give the game more options. I already beat it, it's a dreadfully short game, but luckily it has lots of replay value...

Phantom2

Ampharos King
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 8, 2005
    I bought it about 3 months ago. I got addicted to it and beat it in about 3 weeks. It's one of the best games I have ever played. I love how you roll a ball and demolish everything. Battle mode with your friends is better though.

Back