• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SCV's Trading Emporium

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years

I'll warn you now, Frosslass is gonna be hard for you to get, being shiny, having Spikes, and near perfect IVs. I'll look at your thread.

That's fine, I have plenty of shiny pokes with flawless / near flawless IV's to trade. I'm hoping you can find some things you want.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    I will take the following-
    For redis- Honchkrow, OT- Mole, and Lugia, LV. 45 UT.
    For Aron - Articuno, OT Arren. I cannot give redis.
    For Froslass - I see nothing at the moment, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    You Vmed me saying you had the shiny elekid I was looking for, I VMed you back, no response. You say you want my beldum and totodile and I gave you the ID numbers and OT and movesets of both and then no response :/

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Because I forget. I lot ^^ Sorry.
    Lets see.... I have the Beldum, I am interested in the Totodile. Where did you get it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I got it in a trade :P its legit lol you have a Shiny UT Male Elekid with Crosschop?

Back