• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

scyther and scizor movesets needed....

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
    Years
    g'day all

i am currently thinking of using either a scyther or scizor in my new ruby team but am having trouble finding decent sets for either.

i know that scyther is faster than scizor but scizor has more defence than scyther so is it worth evolving for part of the team (other than to fill up the 'dex).

i am looking for all movesets that are atainable in R/S/Fr/Lg but dosnt use the one time use move tuturs.

i also dont really care about attatched items as i really only have very limited access to them.

thanks in advance guys

Jaws....

PS: please show the natures and ev spread for the movesets that you list...it would be greatly appreciated

cheers again

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Im just going to answer one. I think you should evolve it as Scizor is an incredibly powerful Pokemon. If you want a Botan Pass pokemon I think you should use Scyther.

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    Actually, Scizor can work as a passer too. Here's a MS:

Scizor (Impish Nature +Defense, -Sp.Attack)
    EVs: 110 Speed, 232 Hp, 92 Defense, 76 Sp.Defense
    -Silver Wind
    -Agility
    -Swords Dance
    -Baton Pass

There's also:

Scizor (Jolly Nature +Speed, -Sp.Attack) @Liechi Berry
    EVs: 252 Attack, 200 Speed, 58 Hp
    -Reversal
    -Endure
    -HP Ghost/Silver Wind/Steel Wing
    -Agility