• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scyzor in competetive batling???

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    No no, don't lose your hopes on Scizor, it's excellent with Heatran/Ninetails/Flareon backup, it's actually very hard for the opponent to take it down without a Fire attacker :) Just give it Agility, Iron Head, X-Scissor, U-Turn, Brick Break and it becomes a pretty nasty threat to your opponent. Make sure you have at least 150+ Speed EV's on him

Last edited:

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Novelty
    Scizor@Choice Band/Choice Scarg
    Adamant/Jolly
    X-Scissor
    Iron Head
    Night Slash/Pursuit
    Aerial Ace/Brick Break/Quick Attack/U-Turn

With BPer to pass Speed and/or Attack Boosts, CB Scizor will be Rockin'

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    My god, someone needs to brush up on their grammar

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    sorry, i dont usually say stuff like that but it was bugging me. wont happen again :)

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Who did the bad grammar? X.x

Anyways, you shouldn't turn away from Scizor, it actually serves you well with Flash Fire backup

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I dont turn away from scizor, earlier in the week i posted a thread asking for movesets because he is my favorite pokemon.

It's Harper with the bad grammar, here's a few examples:
    scyzor
    Does anyone see this moveset as unrealistic.
    beter
    brunt
    loosers

Like I said, I'm picky. :)

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    That's more spelling errors than grammer, and believe me, most people don't bother with spelling when typing fast on the internet.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    That's more spelling errors than grammer, and believe me, most people don't bother with spelling when typing fast on the internet.

It's not the fact they make typos, they do it on purpose and make themselves look like complete morons over the Internet

Harper

Crazy guy with red hair...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    Actualy Name i do pay atention to my spelling wen i'm writing something worthwile like an essay. but on the net it's generaly just so ppl can understand me. So far you've caught on pretty well what i've been saying havnt you?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Actualy Name i do pay atention to my spelling wen i'm writing something worthwile like an essay. but on the net it's generaly just so ppl can understand me. So far you've caught on pretty well what i've been saying havnt you?

Well it's worse than mine, which is saying something :0

But for scyther, run a sweeper set (but PLEASE have a spinner) and for Scizor, it is generally a good BPer.

Back