• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SE Trainer Cards

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    My newest TC TOOL, TrainerCard ADVSE allows you to use any color, mix of colors, or certain pictures as your background. For use with FR/GR trainer sprites or supplied R/S/E trainer sprites. You may request shiney Pokemon sprites as well. Genders are written behind the Pokemon and their nicknames are written to the bottom of the TC. (I will not supply backgrounds, I will take requests for multiple colored backgrounds.) Here are 2 example cards:
    SE Trainer Cards
    SE Trainer Cards

Years
    Cool! Here's the Info for mine!

Name: Rukario

Trainer Sprite: Main (boy) character from FireRed Version

Pokemon: Rukario, Shadow Lugia, Mew, Ho-oh, Umbreon, Espeon

Template: The second Example Card you put

Also, none of those Pokemon will have Genders. And, they don't have Nicknames. Just put their normal names. Only Shadow Lugia has a Nickname. It's XD001. If ya need more Info, just tell me!

pokemon_gal1993

&&__UmBreOn LoVeR
    Years
    Name:Jasmine
    Id#:12131
    Pokemon:umbreon,espeon,dragonite,scizor,quilava,and scuicune.
    Pokemon nicknames:umbreon-Nightmare,Espeon-Dreamer,Dragonite-Halo,scizor-Bolt,quilava-Spitfire,scuicune-Aqua
    trainer sprite-sprite in my trainer card,the one with the ponytail

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Pokemon gal, could you include a background for your trainer card? As you see in the first post [/U]I do not supply backgrounds but if you want a multi colored background, I can Improvise: I cannot make the backgrounds identical to either example...

And Rukario master, did you get permission to use that rukario sprite? It's Castrainer's, isn't it?

Back