• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Sea of Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Guys this hack has 1st and 2nd gen pokemon. Sorry but none else since it is only showcasing Kanto and the Orange Islands so I felt that it would be unnecessary. Thanks for the comments and I am now fixing all the bugs up and will have updates sooner than I thought :)

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    OK, I am still working on the level script lol, which I think is absurd but w/e I really need this so I will keep at it. That's really all I can say. Next update I want to show you guys what the Orange Islands will look like!

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
  • OK, I am still working on the level script lol, which I think is absurd but w/e I really need this so I will keep at it. That's really all I can say. Next update I want to show you guys what the Orange Islands will look like!
    wow that's really awesome man~!
    about the orange islands will you include them all?there are like 20 islands,you see I make an hack about them so I do some reserches with help from bulbapedia I also watch anime episodes of the orange islands to use the events from there...

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    wow that's really awesome man~!
    about the orange islands will you include them all?there are like 20 islands,you see I make an hack about them so I do some reserches with help from bulbapedia I also watch anime episodes of the orange islands to use the events from there...

I only plan on a few islands, the ones with the gyms have been over ran by Rocket and also Mandarin Island.

Yay y really love this hack ^-^ this is one of the best hack's i ever see.

Thanks a lot!

-----------------------------------

On the other hand I uploaded a whole new set of images for the front page! Check 'em out.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • Looks like your making steady progress, I can't believe no one commented but the new screens looks very promising.
    I hope you keep to this, and if you need any help with anything (other than unLZ haha) just drop me a message.

Good luck!

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Yeah, I should have posted this far long ago.

This hack is on break until summer, and so am I. I am placing my priority of time in school and no exceptions will be made. I will be helping out those who I am working for as a tile artist but no one else. I will not work on any new jobs etc. I am in a reserved state.

So Mods, this is your cue, lock this baby up :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Yeah, I should have posted this far long ago.

This hack is on break until summer, and so am I. I am placing my priority of time in school and no exceptions will be made. I will be helping out those who I am working for as a tile artist but no one else. I will not work on any new jobs etc. I am in a reserved state.

What!?
    On pause until summer...
    I was looking forward to this...

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Yeah, I should have posted this far long ago.

Correct. Don't worry, you're doing the right thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back