• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Seafoam Islands Help

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    It's been a long time since I played Red and caught Articuno,and now,in Fire Red,I don't know how to reach it.The current's too fast. How do I reach the place where I can use the boulders to slow the current,or,more importantly,
    how do I reach Articuno?

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I THINK you have to go in on the Cinnabar side to get through Seafoam now.

Years
    Try looking at this and see if it helps:
    Seafoam Islands Help

I hope it works! Otherwise, just go into GameFaqs, go to Pokemon FireRed, go to the FAQ section and look for Seafoam Islands - Path to Articuno
    I hope it's useful!
    ~Tetris
    PS: You also have to go from the Fuschia Side.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Either side should work...

Seafoam Island is pretty easy. There are only like 2 boulders you need to push to reach Articuno (not leave the cave).

From the Fushcia side, enter it. Head north past those stairs and then to the right when you can't go north anymore to find a hole. Go down it to find another hole. Keep going down the holes until you drop down into a fast current.

When you get pushed to the end of it, head north onto dry land. Ignore the stairs you see right by you. Head to the left to find another staircase. Go down it.

On the next floor, head around to find a staircase. Ignore it. Head right and over to the boulders on the bottom. Push 2 of them down that hole. Once that's done, drop down the hole. Surf up (don't go onto dry land) to find Articuno.

I dunno how to get through the rest of the cave. I used Escape Rope from there. Then flew to Pallet and surfed south to reach CInnabar.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Thanks to all of you! I'm sure I'll catch Articuno now! I'll finally be able to complete my legendary bird collection!

Back