• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sean's Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Fury

It's tricky
Years
  • https://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/Non-ExistentOne/Sprites/

Some of them are mere color edits, but most of them just use the Pokemon trainer sprites as a base to which I can freely edit outwardly of.

Examples:

Cloud, FFVII
    Sean's Showcase

Rude, FFVII
    Sean's Showcase

The Bride, Kill Bill
    Sean's Showcase

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Wow, you got some nice sprites there, Sean! Nice work, keep it up.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Umm nice sprites, but Cloud doesn't look liek that in FFVII. He has that type of jacket in FFVII Advent Children. And the hair needs alittle work. Come on guys when you look are something you can't jsut say Taht loks good, it is against the rules.
    and Sean, you shading is done very well. just kinda work on CLoud's hair, and maybe try to amke the one from KH so you can work on scratch. I suspect in a couple months you will be awsome.

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
  • Rude came out quite well, the bride has shading tone issues (try making the shadows on her suite a darker orange (hue 25ish) and perhaps shade the hair?) Cloud isn't bad, but his hair is a bit too green. Try using a hue of 35-40 for his hair, and use around hue~30 for his hair details. All around those sprites aren't bad, I just hope my comments help you a bit, good luck!

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Yea gonna have to agree with them both, afterall i did make a Cloud Advent Children OW and Trainer Sprite lol, but yea they both gave you good tips and advice.

Kitty Face

Hacker Trainee
    Years
  • Fairly accurate editing I'd say. =D I looked through your album and you've done lots of sprites. ^_^ If you're taking suggestions, maybe Rikku from FFX (not X-2.. oh God, not X-2. @_@) =D I'd love to see her as a pokemon trainer. x3

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
  • Thank-you all for the compliments and suggestions, they will be taken into consideration, but I do have to say these are fairly old. Months to say the least, and as a testament to my improved skills, I think I'll do one of Rikku for Kitty. As soon as I have a chance that is.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • That would be fairly intresting to see, as you may have seen i have been working on a bunch of FF and KH Overworlds for my KH Comic ^_~, i even made Goofy and Donald and Mickey ^_^

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
  • Kakashi Hatake said:
    That would be fairly intresting to see, as you may have seen i have been working on a bunch of FF and KH Overworlds for my KH Comic ^_~, i even made Goofy and Donald and Mickey ^_^
    I saw your sprites, they're good, but I especially like the Ino one. I'm just a silly fan-boy though.

And as for the one who wanted Rikku, it's been a long time since I attempted to sprite anything, so here she is:

Sean's Showcase

Her hair was a ***** though, I couldn't figure out how to make it stick up like she has it, so I decided to do that instead. I also need to figure out something to do with her left arm, because the glove/arm band thing isn't dark/bright enough to see properly. I'll also be fixing her stance to something original.

Yeah, sorry it kinda sucks, but it's been a long time >_>

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back