• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Search down?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Ive tried to search, believe me.

I get this error everytime:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/pokecomm/public_html/search.php on line 1033

:|

EDIT: Every other search is working other than "Pokemon Legends Version"

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Well, I tried it and I got that error each time I write "pokemon" as the first word. "Legends version pokemon" gave correct results. Try that, although that problem is strange.

Years
    Which search word are you using?
    I'm not entirely sure, but probably it's too common and the error is because you get too many results.

Oh wait, I missed your edit.
    If you enter it like that, the first word which is being searched for is Pokémon, a quite common word here (obviously).

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Well its not supposed to affect it, should it? Just because Pokemon is in there doesnt mean that its only searching for Pokemon, its also searching for Legends and Version.

I can see Pokemon and Legends would be common, but combining them would get less. Then version should narrow it down even more.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Maybe the search-word database is exceeding the server's file limit, so we'd have to cut it down a bit. Or it could be a completely different thing causing it. We'll look into it.

Back