• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Search Engines

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I use Google since I've never seen a reason not to - it always finds exactly what I'm looking for and has useful extensions like Maps/Scholar, what else could you need? It's always seemed fast and the cute logo changes are always fun to see.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    i've been using google for ages and i don't think i'll ever stop using it. i find (almost) everything on google.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Search Engines

I've been using it for years. It hasn't given me any problems in all that time, and since every technological device is connected to Google (Android tablet and phone, Chrome is my main browser), Google is the default.

The only time I use anything different is when I use Bing after remembering that they have a rewards program that I signed up for.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    Most people just go with the good old Google, like me. But on occasions, I do admit I have used Bing sometimes, although Bing doesn't really work out with me. So it's mainly Google.

Back