• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Searching for a pokemon with pokerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello =)

I'm trying to find someone that can trade with me a pokemon with pokerus (so i can spread the happy virus to my party xD)!

It can be any pokemon, doesn't really matter if it is a Patrat or a Lillipup =)! But i promise i will take good care of the pokemon too =)!

I don't have much to offer, so make a request and i will try to fulfill it =)

I have pokemon Black game!

I'm new in the forum, i tried to search for a similar thread but i didn't find one!
    If someone know any please send me the thread link and i will close this one!

thanks for the time,

Best Regards,
    Cleyven =)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hey, you're supposed to use the Quick Trade when seeking simple trades like Pokerus. Hopefully, Chris can help you out.

In order to have a thread here, you must clearly list at least 20 different species of Pokemon. Review the Trade Corner Rules for more information.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back