• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Season 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
Years
  • Hey there, you seem pretty new so I do suggest that you read the rules and regulations of the board. It clearly states that asking for outside website that would provide with Pokemon episodes or movies. It's also kind of illegal.

Here's the direct quote from the rules:

▫ Linking to an outside site that displays the Pokémon Anime illegally is strictly prohibited- except for legal sites that do provide them (i.e. The Official Pokémon Site, TV Tokyo, Cartoon Network, etc). One who chooses to do so will be given an infraction for providing Illegal Material [4 points]. However, you are welcome to post a short clip that is no longer than 5 minutes to support an argument, answer a question, etc.

-Illegal music files from the anime such as MP3s are also prohibited.

▪ Asking for outside websites to provide you with episodes of the Pokémon Anime or Movies is also not tolerated here. First attempt will be followed with a warning. Second Attempt will be followed with a given infraction [4 points].

You can find The Pokemon Anime rules Rules here and here are the Community Rules. It's best to read them so you know the ins and outs and you don't get into trouble.

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
    Years
  • No worries bro, I think some people miss it at first but it's a quick scan so you know what's not allowed etc etc. Don't worry, I doubt they'll boot you out for this but I'm not staff member.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back