• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Season 15 Japanese Opener CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    Not sure if I would buy it. I would love it if Ash got back some of his older Pokemon.

I know in most of the openings, it features legendary Pokemon, but what we usually see in the openings don't happen in the anime.

I saw this opening and saw the ending. I really hope his old Pokemon do come back.

EDIT: I cannot get the video to show up in this post. Oh well, here is the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-L_EOveSYo&feature=related

Also, after they showed a close up of Pikachu, who is the guy who's face they show before Ash's (between Pikachu and Ash?) I am fairly new to the newer Pokemon. Is that Ash's new rival?

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah that's his rival for this saga Paul. Also, going by the latest title, some of Ash's old Pokémon are going to appear again.

Anyway, this is rather old so I'm going to go ahead and close it unless you have any other questions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back