• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seasons

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Our choices here are Winter or construction season haha.

I like Spring though, those first couple days where the sun comes out and melts the snow are glorious.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'd say Spring and Autumn - don't like it too cold, can't stand the heat, so I like the 'milder' seasons more. :)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I like the in between seasons the most. Winter bothers me because it's too cold, summer bothers me because it's too hot.

Years
  • Winter and summer for me. I don't mind the fluctuated weathers, I tend to find ways to deal with them and there are different things I get to do during said times. I've grown accustomed to it for the most part.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • Winter.
    My skin is constantly warm to the touch - always has been - so I feel very comfortable in cold weather and find it easier to adjust. I feel miserable during the summer. D:

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    My favorite season is Summer. I'm initially from South America and it is always hot there, so I love the hot weather. In the summer the days seem longer, and there always seems like there is more to do! I can go swimming more often, playing more outside sports and I plain out just enjoy the weather more in the summer. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Summer and Autumn. Summer in June because of the long days and bright nights and also the warmth, Autumn in September because that's when you get to start wearing big cozy clothes and scarves and whatnot again and it's always wonderful in the beginning.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Spring and Autumn always felt very beautiful and poetic to me. I loved how forms of media and art take Spring and Autumn, both soothing and calming. Summer, being a Floridian, is hot as hell, and Winter, my asthma, always puts me in a hospital or bedridden. So yeah....

Spring and Autumn. Beatiful and poetic, and stuff.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I can say that I don't like Spring lol It's boring and rainy and still cold and bleh.

Winter is like... pretty and magical feeling, and while cold the feeling of warming up is nice. Plus Christmastime.

Autumn is cool and comfortable and I like he leaves changing.

Summer is less important to me now that I'm... grown up and don't actually have summers off. But still preferable to Spring.

Years
    • Age 35
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    I like Winter and Autumn. I was born in a Winter month. Snow pretty cool also to me. I like Autumn when its not to hot or cold out, It's just right.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Autumn! Or winter, I like cold weather - but not extreme cold winter brings sometimes. Living in a tropical place, I only got to experience two seasons: wet and dry, but there's no way I'm choosing between those two haha. I like autumn because it brings a calming vibe. In autumn I can also enjoy both the indoors and the outdoors at the same time, and I guess the same can be said for winter but I find autumn more relaxing. I haven't experienced autumn yet though, and I'm only saying this from what I know and what I think autumn is, haha.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I don't ♥♥♥♥ing know anymore!!!

I used to love winter, but the past winter was so ♥♥♥♥ing cold and snowy that I'm dreading this upcoming winter. It also didn't help that I made a deal with my brother that I would shovel all winter if he did the dishes all winter and of course it snows like ♥♥♥♥. Beginning of fall is fun, but once the end of November hits everything is usually so gray and dead and more winter like than fall. Spring I have just never cared for and summer is okay. I used to hate it when I was bigger probably because I was the equivalent of a sweaty lil pig. Now though it's actually nice to be out in the sun, I love to cruise in the car, wow you can actually go outside and not be in physical pain, and everyone seems to be in a better mood. So I guess I figured it out and I like summer the best as of now.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't ♥♥♥♥ing know anymore!!!

I used to love winter, but the past winter was so ♥♥♥♥ing cold and snowy that I'm dreading this upcoming winter. It also didn't help that I made a deal with my brother that I would shovel all winter if he did the dishes all winter and of course it snows like ♥♥♥♥. Beginning of fall is fun, but once the end of November hits everything is usually so gray and dead and more winter like than fall. Spring I have just never cared for and summer is okay. I used to hate it when I was bigger probably because I was the equivalent of a sweaty lil pig. Now though it's actually nice to be out in the sun, I love to cruise in the car, wow you can actually go outside and not be in physical pain, and everyone seems to be in a better mood. So I guess I figured it out and I like summer the best as of now.

Oh I don't count the actual changing of the seasons - to me by the end of November it's winter. I don't care when it "officially" starts.

I love autumn, from like September to early November. It cools off just enough that you can open your windows at night, wear a hoodie, and still be comfortable. Basically all my clothes work in the autumn season. Plus my birthday's in there and even though everything is dying in autumn it's always felt like a new beginning season for me. Maybe because fall = school starting.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • There isn't a lot of difference in weather where I live - there's no snow or high temperatures of summer or anything, the most we get is a couple of "hot" days in spring. Winter is a couple of degrees cooler most of the time, and I like colder weather, so I guess I'll say winter :P

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
    Years
  • I don't know. does rain count?
    I have to say Winter because that's when I travel to see family, so I'm not really affected by the weather at home

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I prefer all other seasons other than summer. Seeing that I live in perpetual summer all year round, and based on my past experiences overseas in temperate countries, seasons which offer cooler temperatures suit me much better.

Years
  • Autumn and spring are beautiful. :D Autumn especially because I get to wear hats and scarves. Anything but summer is totally fine though because our summers tend to be gross, dry, and unbearable. Just extend spring and we're all good.

Back