• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seattle meetup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey everyone, it's been ages since I've been around these parts, but I thought I'd come back and announce a new group I'm forming in Seattle. In case you haven't heard of it, Meetup is a site that organizes people in a given geographic area with common interests. In this case, Pokemon.

If you're in the Seattle area or know of someone that is you can find us at our Group Page <--- Right there :D

Since the group is relatively new you could very well be one of the first people to join! wooooo

Years
  • Double posting just to bump a thread is against the rules, so please refrain from doing that in the future. And since this is just a thread to advertise a meetup rather than have an actual discussion, I'm going to have to close this.

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back