• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Sebbe's Gym Editor (Diamond tool)

Years
  • Can someone help me, when ever i change the rivals pokemon in the first battle and click if first starter is choosed it has a run time error and shuts off... please help!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Nice tool this tool will come in handy for future hacks

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2014
    Can someone help me, when ever i change the rivals pokemon in the first battle and click if first starter is choosed it has a run time error and shuts off... please help!!!
    i have the same problem. I cant play now becuz my rival has a lvl 100 Caterpie

I don't realy know what's wrong, But is it only happing with the if first starter is choosed ? Ánd which of the rival battle is it in? Which kind of computer do you got? Is you rom dirty? We need to kill ALL bugs:rambo:
    the bug is in the tool. not the rom.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I looked every ware for a clean diamond rom and every single on i used my rival had caterpie level 100, i try to use pearl to and same thing, also when i use the pokedex reordered the pokemon just switch back to the original pokedex

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • Hey, I'm wrting with font 6, which is very big, which means it's inportent!
    Please, I want to add a new thing too it, I was thinking about the team galaxzy boss battle's Now, if you have any idea's then post them!

You could do a Team Galactic Admin/Boss battle system. I wonder how you will work the Double Battle with Mars & Jupiter though.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • I have an idea:

Team-Mate editor (changes the selection of pokes for battle tower multi battles)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Love ur tool but for some reason the 6th gym leader cant be edited and also the elite 4's pokemon dont stick when u change them. But i have another tool 4 that :)

It would be a pain to make but i think the greatest trainer editor would have to be one that could edit any trainer's pokemon just like P.E.T. for the advance series.

AWSOME work though. --keep it up--

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • haha, I can't tell what I'm working at... I been fixing all those bugs, (Only missing a few... I'm at Gibraltar at the moment) Then I started something even better at the tool! I can tell you that it's only need a tiny bit more of work and then it's able to edit all traniers...

Would you like to support?
    ...Then please join here and help me that way! https://www.xpango.com?ref=91435045

Thanks!

he really needs the PS3 to buy DBZ and GTA4 :\

eeveefan101

WeavileMaster
    Years
  • Um, I Think its cool, but when i download it, it says it is an attachment, and when i load it up, it says access denined, how do i use this program, i really need help.

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
  • Yay for diamond tools. I'll try it asap. But, in the mean time, can you improve the tool with changing the number of pokemons or trainers, gym leaders etc.?

fenwickc1189

Always Unexpected
    Years
    • WA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Yay for diamond tools. I'll try it asap. But, in the mean time, can you improve the tool with changing the number of pokemons or trainers, gym leaders etc.?

yes, that's what I've been wondering about as well. On every other trainer editor I have never seen anything that have given trainers a possibility of having more or less pokemon. That would be an extraordinary advancement.

Being able to edit every other trainer's pokemon in D/P would be an awsome addition as well.

The trainer editor so far is very pleasing. The only problems I see so far is with the Rival Editor. On the first battle with the rival, i always get a run-time error and cannot edit the pokemon for the "if first starter is choosed". Secondly, on the first battle with the rival, I have continually tried to edit the attacks and second pokemon but they continually won't stay with my options even if I save for the "if the second starter is choosed". It would be most appreciated if you could fix that.

Sebbe, you have completely outdone yourself with some help from Darhatron and his hex codes. Thanks a million!

Last edited:
    Back