• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Second round of the E4

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Ok, as every one has probably seen multitudes of my threads asking for help with my pokemon ingame team etc etc, I've gotten pretty far now. As it stands I'm working on beating the E4. So I'm going to tell everyone what my team is as it stands and ask for improvements and help :).

Ok here's the Line up.

Mamoswine - Level 69
    Naughty
    -Earthquake
    -Ice Shard
    -Blizzard
    -Rock Smash

Now now, don't judge a book by it's cover. I KNOW he has rock smash, but that was because I got tired of pulling out a slave when I was heart scale hunting every 5 seconds :p. I'm GETTING RID OF IT, when I get the BP for stone edge. So no comments on that. I'm also up in the air on replacing blizzard for Ice Fang. I just don't know at this point. I gave it blizzard simply because his special att isn't too poor for ingame and it gives me something to stop things that seem to like owning me. IE: things with intimidate. Opinions on this please. but do not suggest replacing him. He destroys most of the E4 on his own. Which is why he's my highest leveled poke \o/.

Arcanine Lvl 62
    Hasty
    -Overheat
    -Flare Blitz
    -Crunch
    -Extreme Speed

I'm very happy with arcanine. He was the last installment of my team when I went out to defeat Blue and Blaine. I gave him intimdate simply to aid some of my fights in the E4 second round. I really like him. Overheat / flare blitz because both are extremely powerful, provide great damage and allow me tos witch off when I ether don't care about my HP or don't want my sp. att lowered. but overall he's doing great.

Starmie Lvl 59
    Mild
    -Surf
    -Swift
    -Ice Beam
    -Psychic

Starmie is ... Ok. I needed the water type and he was there. I'd prefer something better but meh, the psychic type also helps out vs Koga but.... I have Mamoswine. So I might just ditch him for a different water type. He isn't as great as I thought he'd be. Opinions, please.

Gengar - Lvl 61
    Modest
    -Shadow Ball
    -Focus Blast
    -Thunderbolt
    -Sludge Bomb

Dual stab, good coverage, powerful, finally got a Tbolt tm THANK THE LORD. So he's pretty much awesome. He does pretty well vs Will. And what he can't do my others pick up the slack.

Honchkrow - Lvl 62
    Adament
    -Fly
    -Superpower
    -Night Slash
    -Sucker Punch

Honchy is pretty cool. He's a bit slow though, which is why I have night slash and sucker punch. I needed a flying type and figured a dark type wouldn't hurt. I'm considering replacing him for a faster flyer though. Opinions welcome. I have Hera to pick up the super effectivness vs psychic so we'll see. Considering dodrio or Pidgeot but everyone uses pidgeot :p.

Heracross - Lvl 64
    Jolly
    -Rock Slide - still need BP for stone edge
    -Aerial Ace - can't think of anything better
    -Close Combat
    -Megahorn

Sure I mainly use him to abuse swarm and megahorn and CC, but he's SO POWERFUL. He's great defensively and I've been happy to have gotten him as my second poke ever since I got him in azelea town. took FOREVER to find a decent natured one, went through like 11 modest natures <_<. but I'm happy with him. I probably will not replace him.

Also, notice I didn't put up EV's, this is and ingame team. I'm not focusing on that. I went for natures adn that's about it. If you have an idea for a replacement shoot it by.

Also please note, I'm trying to do this with out healing or using revives. So please don't tell me how this team can do it on it's own. if it could, i'd have done it by now :).

Back