• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Secret Art Giving - The Pictures!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    It's here!

The pictures are here! :D Thanks to everyone who participated! ^_^ There were some really great pics, and overall, the art giving has been pretty successful! Here are the pictures, in alphabetical order of recipient! :D

Two people didn't send in a pic, although one of them says they have almost finished theirs and they just need to scan it, so I hope to be getting that soon. :) Sorry to the people who didn't get a pic :( If you don't get one, I'll ask for volunteers to do one for you. :) One of the links may be broken as it didn't seem to work in my PMs :( I hope it does for you! :D

Without further ado, the pictures! Try not to look at the urls, unless you want to, as this will probably give away who did it ;)

For Forest Grovyle:
    Click here!

For igtica:
    No picture yet :(

For Jedi_Amara:
    Click here!

For jynx:
    Click here!

For Moonlight:
    Click here!

For PichuSecretBase:
    Click here!

For Raiden Lynx Wolverina:
    https://www.deviantart.com/view/5797426/

For Rifted:
    Click here!

For Sandra's Chargon:
    Click here!

For ~*Silent Tattsu*~:
    No picture yet :(

For SparkyThePikachu:
    Click here!

For Teara:
    Click here!

EDIT: It seems some of the people have deleted their pictures - please could you either post the new urls or give them to me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    **** it the link to meh pic doesn't work, whoever did it, sort it cos I wanna look! >>

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    *returns as she promised ML* hee hee, I don't mind I don't have a pic yet ^_^ but I'm really sorry about my link not working :( I don't think I'll post it as it'll defy the point, but I'll give FG the link right now. So sorry *put name here* :(

Years
    Oou. :O When do you think you'll do another one of these? I'd like to participate next time this is held. :)

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    I believe it's old Nighty aka Night Crawler :D I didn't do it so don't look at me.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    ;.; I can only zee a few of them. I don't think the linkz are broken but my ztepdad recently got mad at me and put me on a really tight web reztriction 0.o I can't zee mine...;.; I'll try to get my ztepdad to fix it and az zoon az he doez I'll be zure to look at it^_^ But thankz to whoever made it, I bet it'z really great^_^
    All the onez I can zee are really awzome!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Teara said:
    ;.; I can only zee a few of them. I don't think the linkz are broken but my ztepdad recently got mad at me and put me on a really tight web reztriction 0.o I can't zee mine...;.; I'll try to get my ztepdad to fix it and az zoon az he doez I'll be zure to look at it^_^ But thankz to whoever made it, I bet it'z really great^_^
    All the onez I can zee are really awzome!
    Tell ya what, I'll upload yours for you so you can see it. There ya go! XD Anything for a fellow penguin addict XD

Back