• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Secret Base Furniture Stuff-Type Things

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    Uh . . . How is it that one can get those things like the Charizard doll or Venusaur doll or those couple odd things I'm oddly (. . .) missing (chairs and the like)? And where did I get a Rhydon doll? I got it a long time ago . . . Don't remember where I got it now. ^_^;
    I already bought all the stuff I can, just need to get the Pretty Chair from Sooty-Guy, and find that Mauville-File-Swap person who trades furniture so I can get my Seedot doll and Red Tent onto my Sapphire.
    Oh, and I mean without cheating, o' course.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2004
    You can buy a Rhydon doll at the Rooftop Sale at the Lilycove Dept Store, just watch your TV for the Pokemon News after beating the Elite Four.
    Wait, did you even ask a question? That was quite confusing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    Hehehe . . . Yes, I asked a question. It was how you get those items of furniture that do not seem to be in R/S. Like the Venussur doll. I had the Rhydon, I just was flipping through the official Nintendo R/S guide and didn't see it on the list of dolls, which made me wonder why I had one in my base . . . .

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Unless you have FR/LG and have traded them over, you must have sharked them in, as you don't even see Charizard or Venasaur in RuSa. Unless someone comes up with another explanation...

~ MCD

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    On the Pokemon Forever site (meowth346's I believe) there are images of furniture not present in RS. Like the RBY starters and and the Regis. I was wondering where one gets them. And you probably have a valid point with the FR/LG thing. That's probably it.
    Oh, and sorry 'bout the "wrong forum" thing. I'm not very good at forum-ing. Heh.
    ...What would have been the correct forum?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I moved it into the Ru/Sa forum, since the secret base feature was in that game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I doubt there even is a K and G doll. I sharked every piece of furniture there is and there's no G or K doll in existense.

Isaac17

Ridiculed One
    Years
  • yes there is. All you do is complete your pokedex (jirachi or deoxys are not required) and then talk to the lady who gave you the wailmer doll and you'll get groudon or kyogre doll depending on which version you have. I honestly haven't proven it because I can't seem to complete my pokedex... (i need to get Milotic, Sableye[which i keep forgetting to trade over from sapphire to ruby] slaking, Kingdra, Walrein, Igglybuff, and some others that I can't think of right now.)

Unrelated; get back on topic after this question: Imakuni?, is your avatar of Deoxys? It shore does look like him...

(EDIT: if you need to add in a message to your last post, use the edit button)
    ~Frostweaver

Last edited by a moderator:

TeamRocket

Don't you just wish the Seedot TV would work like the regular one.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Isaac17 said:
    yes there is. All you do is complete your pokedex (jirachi or deoxys are not required) and then talk to the lady who gave you the wailmer doll and you'll get groudon or kyogre doll depending on which version you have. I honestly haven't proven it because I can't seem to complete my pokedex... (i need to get Milotic, Sableye[which i keep forgetting to trade over from sapphire to ruby] slaking, Kingdra, Walrein, Igglybuff, and some others that I can't think of right now.)

I don't think you're telling the truth. If the K or G doll ever did exist, then almost everyone would know about it, there would be codes for it, and if there weren't codes for the K/G dolls, then there is still the 'Complete PokeDex' codes around.

EDIT: And I just hacked my rom for a complete pokedex and all the lady said was "I love plush dolls!". KYOGRE AND GROUDON DOLLS DON'T EXIST. Period.

Last edited:

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2006
    no i don't think the G or K dolls exist either b/c i checked pokefor and another site (forget URL) and it had neither.

too bad the Tvs don't work, i wasted $1500 on them.... :\

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I was hoping there would be beds, kitchens, baths..etc. Nintendo should let us make an actual house. Or improve the house you start the game in. Or build your own town...or city...eh..I'm done. Was that off topic?

Isaac17

Ridiculed One
    Years
  • god dangit! Look, if you hacked your stupid game, then there aint no way it will work! Besides, I heard this on the Nintendo NSider forums! And since you didn't try it the legal way without screwing up your game with cheats, then maybe you do get it! I'm just telling you what somebody posted and everyone made a big deal about it. And I believe you think I'm a liar, and guess what, YOU'RE SOOO WRONG! If it doesn't work, then blame it on someone/something else! Besides, who here at all has completed their pokedex legally on Ruby/Sapphire? Those people should try it out and see if it works.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Isaac17 said:
    god dangit! Look, if you hacked your stupid game, then there aint no way it will work! Besides, I heard this on the Nintendo NSider forums! And since you didn't try it the legal way without screwing up your game with cheats, then maybe you do get it! I'm just telling you what somebody posted and everyone made a big deal about it. And I believe you think I'm a liar, and guess what, YOU'RE SOOO WRONG! If it doesn't work, then blame it on someone/something else! Besides, who here at all has completed their pokedex legally on Ruby/Sapphire? Those people should try it out and see if it works.
    Ok "children"... all of us watch our temper now.

Hacking is one of the best way to check a rumor. Just because it is heard from somewhere, it isn't necessarily true as well as everyone make mistakes (including Serebii.net saying Azurill is weak to fighting what the heck... err... wait nvm was thinking of Azumarill instead) By hacking into the game, we can check the data what's in the game, and how to activate it within the game. Since the sprite for these dolls cannot be found via hacking, then it cannot possibly exist unless there's an "outer force" adding info into the game. This is supposedly, possilbe, but it is very questionable rather Nintendo will do promotional items like that with all the technical trouble to go through.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Okay, fine. So if my sister finally decides to take the time to hunt down the blue Lati in Ruby to finish her Pokedex (currently at 199), she'll be able to get the Dolls. If the K/G dolls do exist, there would be cheats for it (I already said) and there would be other players in the world who completed there Dex without cheating that would have it. If not, I'll dub the K/G dolls rumor to be untrue, which is the case for most rumors.

And about the Nsider Forums, unless it was posted by some offical person, I'm guessing that person was just messing around with everyone.

Last edited:

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    frostweaver said:
    (including Serebii.net saying Azurill is weak to fighting what the heck...)

Azurill is a Normal type and therefore weak to Fighting

Back