• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Secret base

hever

猿も木から落ちる
Years
  • As people made it sound interesting, having an apartment in a "kid's game" would be undoubtedly irrelevant. As we've seen with the game corner in HS and SS, GF will probably find (hopefully) to maneuver ways for secret bases. Although, an apartment would be pretty chill.

Mac@ACK!

RIP Chompy... Hello Zekrom!
    Years
  • I want bases back for one reason; to go searching for the people i connect with and battle them. In HGSS it was great, connect pokewalkers on the go, and then battle later in Viridian City. But, they were all clumped together and in one spot, didn't seem like people at all. Not to mention everyone said the exact same thing... Battle? ITS MATCH! Lame... I want to connect to people and then go walk around, have another adventure for god sakes, finding my friends, and battling their most powerful teams, with a GOOD AI DIRECTOR!!! Enough of my cousins OU Salamence using DD 100 times in a row while Weavile is out Ice Sharding him. Searching for that base is the most fun though! And finding you're own spot to create a base in the game is fun too. Mine was always next to the waterfall, directly above the weather station in RSE. No one could get to it, cuz the fools always chose the Mach bike... acro bike for the win. The point is, i don't want to make a base in JUST a rock wall, thats boring. how bout a house. Or a tree. Or a mountain, hell, even a little room in a cave! (Legend of Zelda perhaps?) They have so much they can alter and make better, but they had it pretty freakin close with RSE.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Secret bases in the one-player world! More locations, more diversity in settings, and perhaps purchasable floorspace. I could see this coming back in an awesome way, given the right setup.

Back