• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Secret Bases

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2011
    Where is your secret base? How's it decorated? Collected any secret bases from your friends? Should they have been in FR/LG?

In Emerald, I have it on Route 120 (I think) where you have to Surf under the bridge. Not checked R/S yet to see.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • DERP. I have no idea where I am on Emerald (the only game I really bothered with a base, since it's a storage game). If I'm not mistaken, I'm in a tree on the route you have to surf up to from Rustboro. It's a really cool base too, but requires a plank of wood to access most of it. But I have like...a slide, starter plushies, balloons, a Sapphire tent, lol. I decked that place out man, I'm tellin' ya.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oh my gosh, I haven't had a Secret Base in a long time. I think my last one was in a bush up near Fortree. I tended to like posters and rugs and tables for the most part~

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • I just found some island in the middle of the ocean, and stuck it out there. It's decorated like a tropical place, with trees, flowers, and two acticuno statues through the fault of some weird glitch. I did get it correctly the first time on emerald, but somewhere around 700 hours he gave me a second.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I kept mine in that part after Fortree where it is raining, hidden in one of those little shrubs. It was full of those tiles that do various things like glitter when you step on it or make you do a little hopping action. I used to love the secret bases back then, I dont really care for them now.

Edit
    I'm restarting Emerald, I might make a secret base again.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I had mine in that tree in the middle of the pond south of Mauville.

Secret Bases

I loved decorating it with the dolls. They were my favorite part of secret bases. D:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • The trees south of Mauville (don't remember the number). I remember having the Meowth and Torchic dolls in there, as well as the Heavy Desk/chair combo, and I don't recall if I also stuck a Blue Tent in there.

Oh, and random foliage to provide atmosphere.

And yes, they should have been in FR/LG.

Years
  • I loved the Gen III bases :(
    My Emerald base was behind the Weather Institute that took about 5 mins to reach and you needed an Acro Bike... I always thought people could get into them and steal stuff so I picked the most awkward to get to one xD

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • My secret base moves around from route 119-121. Those routes are the best places to have secret bases imo. But I usually decorate it with 2 mats (if the base is big enough for 2) a slide, desk, a few pokedolls, and lots of posters. I think the posters are the best part :D

Folkedahl

Wizard
    Years
  • Love love lovveeee Bases~ I lost my emerald game a while back, and I actually plan on going out and getting the game today :3. Underground WAS NOT AT ALL and adequate replacement for bases. They were zillions times more b'dass.

Back