• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

See if you can read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    Stidues hvae sohwn taht peploe raed not by Lkoonig at the wohle wrod but by Lokoing at the frist and Lsat Lttres. So, if the fsrit and Lsat Ltrets are in the rihgt palce, you can stlil raed the word!

Post back if you understood that!

P.S. The Ls are capital so they wouldn't be confused with "i"s

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
    Kiri said:
    Stidues hvae sohwn taht peploe raed not by Lkoonig at the wohle wrod but by Lokoing at the frist and Lsat Lttres. So, if the fsrit and Lsat Ltrets are in the rihgt palce, you can stlil raed the word!

Post back if you understood that!

P.S. The Ls are capital so they wouldn't be confused with "i"s
    Studies have shown that people read not by looking at the whole word but by looking at the first and last letters. So, if the first and last letters are in the right place, you can still read the word! :laugh:

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    Hey, I didn't mean type it out! Oh well. I 'spose everyone will read the first post first.

Oh did Frosty do it? Sorry. :paranoid:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    is this thread for ppl that r dislexic or sumthin?...cuz im confuzzled that ppl are just reversing letters...

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    If aonynes itnreeestd you shulod mkae a sig witrten olny in tihs lnggauae! Fraek out ervyenoe esle on the stie!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back