• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeing-eye Pokemon!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • I would choose...Claydol; because well, basically it has so many eyes: 360 degrees. :3
    Plus its part psychic so...maybe it has some telepathy powers to help as well.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I'll say that either Metagross or Arcanine should be my guide.

I can just fly everywhere with Metagross. However, with Arcanine, I can snuggle with him when it's cold and he'll keep me warm.

TomE22

Feelin' fine...
    Years
  • Well, I think I'd go with Noctowl since he could either carry me flying and in that case the obstacles would be few, or he could guide me on the ground, since his vision in the darkness is perfect and he's quite clever (at least when he rotates his head 180º degrees).

I wouldn't mind going with Metagross either, as it has already been mentioned.

Back