• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeking Eggs

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
  • I'm looking to restart my game and am wanting to get two specific pokemon eggs. I'm wanting a Charmander egg and a Treecko egg. If you can help me out please pm me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2012
    i have a mudkip egg and can get a chikorita and a turtwing egg. Not the ones you wanted.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • i have a mudkip egg and can get a chikorita and a turtwing egg. Not the ones you wanted.
    I'll take the chikorita and turtwig ones if thats cool? What pokemon do you want? I can offer a level 35 Ralts, a level 35 gible, a level 35 starly, a level 35 Treecko? I'm looking to restart with my dream team hence why the pokemon im offering are at lowish levels.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2012
    if you have a gligar I'd like that and the treecko.
    So you want the eggs or the newly hatched?

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • if you have a gligar I'd like that and the treecko.
    So you want the eggs or the newly hatched?
    I don't currently have a Gligar but I could go try catch one for you. And I'll take them as eggs that way when they hatch they will obey me lol. Uh want a level 1 togepi? lol I'm just thinking if I should get two of each egg and give one to my cousin since he has to rely on me for trades.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2012
    nah I have a box full of them, just give me anything found in Gen two or three or perhaps a Sheildon?

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Currently my available pokemon are: Houndour, Quagsire x 3, Treecko, Ralts, Gible, Starly, Croagunk, Togepi, Machop. Though soon I will be doing a trade with someone whose goign to hold a couple of pokemon for me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2012
    nah this is enough.
    so its treecko and houndour for the mudkip and chiko eggs right?
    When are you on, I got to get going in a bit.

name: Ali
    FC: 3910-6522-2125

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Well I'll be online for some time today. And not a mudkip egg. Already got one offered to me. It was Turtwig egg and Chiko egg.

oh yea My FC is 4340 1395 6394

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2012
    give me a few minutes, I got your order mixed up with one on another site.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Ok well if you have the time I'm in the room right now. Also I can get three Eevees to offer to anyone who can trade me Charmander egg, and Treecko Egg(don't have ditto so couldnt breed mine) At this time also looking to get(if possible) Squirtle egg, Totodile egg, Cyndaquil egg(got a friend giving me Mudkip and Bulbasuar and another giving me the egg of a torchic)

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    i can get you all the starters eggs from 1st gen, 3rd gen and 4th gen. something good in return though

Back