• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeking RP Partners! (High Fantasy + Fan OC RPs)

Centaur

The Tiniest of Centaurs
Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2016

Hi!

I only joined the forums today, but I'm currently seeking some new RP partners to rp with!

I am mostly seeking high fantasy role-plays which are set in a sort of slice of life setting (or maybe a large adventure), but I'm also looking for Pokemon role-plays since I don't have much experience in them but I'd totally want to RP them more!

What I want to Roleplay
    Pokemon (Of course lmao)
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Make up our own new story, or role-play an already existing timeline)
    Steven Universe (Fan Gems only!)
    The Legend of Zelda (Canon or Fan character. If Fan character, I'll have to make a new character but I already have one in mind I want to make.)
    High Fantasy - Slice of Life, Casual Adventure. Dragons are welcome, but I don't want our RP to have a realistic feel to it.
    F/F or M/M couples in our RP. (The RP isn't going to be based entirely around the couple though, unless it's F/F.)

What I want from my partner
    Be able to write 2 paragraphs per reply.
    Have english as their first language, or have a very good level of English.
    Semi-Lit
    You don't have to reply every single day. I understand if RL stuff gets in the way, so even 1 reply per week is fine!
    Be honest with my roleplaying skills. If you don't like our RP/the way I write, tell me and we can stop RPing or make a new RP which is better.
    No younger than 17, no older than 21. I'm 18 myself and I don't want to RP with someone too old/too young! It's uncomfortable for me.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Is the age that important? I'm older than most here but I don't exactly look down on my teenage friends and I hope they don't find it too weird that I'm still here even if I'm not a teenager anymore (:

Back