• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seint

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
  • me you can be evil and a main character, your just not on the good side :P

is it still going to be more or less the same (like the whole omega thing and everything)
    and are we going to be on the same level you said we are on the fan club thread (did that make any sence :/)

oh just some constructive critasism, with the levels you should have more action in them (like with metroid fusion) have some obsticles and stuff and like only some people can get past some bits *eg only metroid fusion can use the roll thingy so you can make a bit small enough for him to get throuh with his roll*

but then you would have to make up different abbility's for everyone

coz with the levels it looked like you were stalling because you where only really killing omega's

wow i havn't typed this much in ages XD

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • ill state the differences.

THe main team is more than me and blitz
    samus is the 69'th experiment of sentinent, (which it always was) but now will have an origanal sprite
    armadillo is an assasin who had been hunting me for weeks

And thats only the beginning....

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • uh dude, it may not make sence, and i made it like that on purpose, but its one of those things that you look back on and go aaaaah, or ooooh, or i see, or flea.

but that doesn't matter. After all the critisism i got about that, the new seint wont be even near as mysterios. Sure, the plot twists will be there, but yeah...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • blah i dont think we shoud make a new tread, becouse it will be called the same thing and staff will get on our back becouse theirs two of them but omega, you are still evil :P, but dont orry evil is the new good

well not really, but its not such a big deal, :P

i didnt know i was in the main team XD then again i never knew there was a main team =\ well i guess it was pretty clear :P

luis_LR8

Luis the Amazing
    Years
  • Name: Luis
    Allegiance:Hero
    Any relation to any already joined charactures?: No.

Idea: Comes in for reinforcements when fighting the boss because the Good Guys are struggling. Or. He comes in for no reason :p

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Ok, to make this clear, i ahvent started the new seint, but there will be no new cameo's.
    ive been busy, but please wait. Ill probably make a new thread

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Ok, im starting now, and its going to have more pics like the omega in it (see concept aviex scetch i did just then

i need a new name for This comic tho, please sugest

info that you may not have known

-aviex and co work for the anti terrorist group, ati
    -samus is not samus, i never even called them that. They are a robot created by sentinent and sold to ati. They/it will have a new, totally origanal; sprite
    -Sentinant is a proffessor who helped ati with many thing
    -i dunno O.o

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • blah i know its probibly too late to post, but what is the name of the new comic

and i agree with the space between the eyes and hair thing XD sorry

Back