• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC) (M)

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
@Sephear: I wake up to check the RP out and I see you crying lol jk. But honestly, I'm happy to see this. I plan on making my post after I'm more stable and awake. Nicely done guys :)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Well I didn't start a roleplay in a setting like this just for the possible sex appeal! It's a nice prospect and all but ultimately it's because I realized I'm a hopeless pile of mush who actually gets sucked into the romantic stories I watch/read and starts to care...dammit. But I'm glad you're glad and I look forward to the post.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
And we officially have not one, but two, runners. One of them is an idiot. Guess who?

Spoiler:

Yamagi, Geras took the words out of my mouth... and put them together differently. But basically what he said.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
It's like he has rice for brains or something (ahahahaha)

Seriously though, you'd think Aaron might be at least a little concerned once the dismemberment began. I can't imagine Athena would be entirely happy with being youtube famous, though.

"Hey, you're that armor chick from that video with the wolf dude! You know, the one where that one girl got her arms ripped off? Awesome. Sweet effects, by the way, and your acting was alright too."

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Haha that armor chick with the wolf dude. I think Noah just gonna shrug his shoulders and take it all in. He'd be like "Yea that's me, what 'cha want from me? Huh! Huh!"

Sephear

Years
Hopefully Aaron didn't record Seji trying to pull Athena out of the cafe, the last thing he needs is to be trying to talk it out with Hiromi and all of a sudden some person's like: "Whoah man! You were in that famous new video! You weren't very important but your acting was pretty good, and you got to hold that pretty cosplayer's hand!"

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
It's really your call if he was in it Sephy, considering that Aaron was focusing in on Noah's fight. If you think Seiji was spotted, then go for it! x3

Also, Ryce isn't that much of an idiot, regardless of whether he may look like it to the other characters. i.e, he was going into the maid cafe to find an electrical panel to wreak havoc with the lights, probably shutting them all off simultaneously to cause a diversion so that Noah wouldn't wreak havoc and kill everybody. ...of course whether or not it'd work on a manwolf is up to debate, but generally, it seems that to him it was worth a shot. his brain is still made of rice though

Now Aaron, Aaron's a serious idiot. Think of him as semi-stereotypical high school jock, then make him study physics as a profession. Aaron probably wasn't worried as a) he figured that Japanese culture was weird anyways [he's studying physics, not history or geography] and b) tough guys aren't allowed to be scared.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
I apologize for taking so long to post. I've been working on something for my girlfriend for Valentines Day. I should be able to post by tomorrow, hopefully.

Sephear

Years
No worries Zeta, you're not falling behind or anything.

Let's just say for the sake of tragedy that he was in the video Kenneth ;)

Real tough guys are afraid of truly dangerous situations, having no fear is just stupidity, but! *puffs out chest* Acknowledging your fear and powering through courageously despite it all really makes a manly man! >:D

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I'm back, and with a very disjointed-feeling post!

@Kenneth: Don't worry, I know Ryce isn't stupid. I'm curious, is Aaron going to be a frequent character? It'll be interesting to see Ryce telling him some of the stuff that is bound to start happening soon enough.

@Yamagi: Suddenly thug-Noah, lol.

@Zeta: Nice! Hope she liked it!

@Sephy: So stupid people can't be real tough guys? That's discrimination.

Yes, I know these are all replies to things from before i left, shut up.

Sephear

Years
Glad to have you back Geras, nice post by the way.

And no stupid people CAN be tough, but they usually aren't in anything but cartoons XD

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sephy said:
I'm sending Maki after another human who interests me, the American who actually has a brain.

Voting favorite line 2014.

Also, I'll move to posting with Ryce. I'm guessing it's still daytime (because it'd be awesome if it were evening), right?

@Geras; yes and no. He'll be frequent until whenever he leaves Japan [est., four days to a week, haven't chosen yet], because he's on vacation anyways. And probably not that much after Phase One [I'm guessing, he'll probably just pop up occasionally anyways]. Besides that, Ryce will probably talk to him about some things, but leave out some other details which would prove to be dangerous.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
Yup it's still daytime, and I'm glad you liked that one Kenneth XD

Looking forward to your post Kenneth, I'm sure you can guess one of the things that should happen during the post so I won't bother being all bossy and junk XD. Just so everyone knows Tatsumaki-Hagane is about 5'7 with long blonde twin tails, she and Kana are both wearing their variations of the basic Disciplinary Squad outfit. Basically this:
100px-Benitsubasa.jpg
but without the ribbon or gloves, and the length of the sleeves, robe, and pants are all optional. Maki wears the same one as the picture minus the ribbon and gloves however. Whenever Geras posts again he could do a much better job describing Kana than I could, as well as some of her abilities, being her original creator and all. Maybe at some point we'll give you guys Character sheets of the Discipline Squad, but that can wait till, well it can wait you'll see.

So here's going to be Wings of Fate's first GM-forced event. I won't be doing these too frequently because I want you guys to have a lot of freedom in what you do until a certain phase of the Sekirei Plan (which is a long ways away at the speed RPs move, trust me.) But I know Minaka would be more impatient than any of us could ever be about Sekirei interacting with Ashikabi. And I saw this as a good way to expose our current Ashikabis to the Sekirei plan without them having to 'Wing' any Sekirei first so the rest of you can wait till you/your Sekirei choose someone.

But as long as we're quoting Minaka allow me to tell you all which bit of Minaka's rambling that explains my decision to make this event the most. "After all, every knight needs to save a damsel or two."

And who better to be a Sekirei's damsels than Ashikabi? Fear the power of gender/role reversal.

Let me note that this event isn't just for Athena though, Kotone and Noah are both welcome to join in or abstain at their leisure, Athena's just more or less the star of the show. Watch yourselves though, this time the Discipline Squad is involved, there are a few other Sekirei besides her who could stand up to Noah. Don't forget the Discipline Squad has a leader.

Wow... I went on about that for a long time, I may have said too much O.o but believe it or not there's still tons of secrets in store, and not just in this event either >:D

Last edited:
Back