• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Selector infected Wixoss

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 19, 2015
Anyone watches this? I like it, it's different from other card games and it has dark feel to it to. It's interesting with all this eternal stuff. I also heard it's getting another season if your a fan of this then you should be extremly happy.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I started off as a huge fan of it because I thought it would be an awesome Madoka meets TCG cross but I was pretty disappointed by the ending, actually... I felt there was too much tension for what was delivered, and it was predictable. Hopefully it picks up for the second season, which I plan on watching.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 19, 2015
I believe the ending was a cliff hanger, I'm pretty sure they'll pick up in the second season and I know it's going to be way better because I'm pretty excited for it.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
YES. I'm so ready for the second season to come out this fall! The cliffhangers at the end of each episode were really good, but what I also loved about the show was that the clues were all there, if you cared to look. You could figure out what the next episode was going to spoil by looking at everything that was presented, and it was still fun. It was a bit slow at parts where I felt like nothing would actually happen, but it was still one of my favorites from its season.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 19, 2015
I agree, I'm also excited for the 2nd season. I loved all the episodes.

Back