• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Self Esteem

Self Esteem Level?

• High. I love my life, and I'm just great!

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Medium High. Well, my life isn't perfect, but it's pretty good, and so am I!

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Medium. Life is okay. I'm okay. Yay! :D

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Medium Low. My life is not good! And I'm not happy with my appearance. DD:

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Low. God, Life sucks. I am an ugly, pathetic fool. EVERYBODY IS BETTER THAN ME!!! *cries* ;_;

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fy@x5

~
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Do you have a high or low self-esteem level?
    Mine's about medium-low, or medium....

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I'm medium-high. Life isn't perfect, but it sure is close to be!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. I've never had a self esteem problem, as far as I can remember. I adore myself and the way my life is. Well, mostly. XD; But the things that bug me in life are things I don't see as my fault so... I'm very content with how I am~

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    It's not even worth bothering discussing. My life has always been overshadowed by others.

So definatly in the lower half.

Mooshykris

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
  • I guess I'm medium low, though my self esteem issues don't have anything to do with my weight or appearance, well for the most part I guess...sure I'd like to be stronger and cooler, but meh at what cost? I'm no damn sheep

Years
  • I'd say somewhere between medium and medium-low? I certainly don't think I'm perfect -- far from it, actually.

Mostly, I think I'm okay, but if I weren't so lazy, I could be better. D: I also tend to think lots of people lie to me about good things. Like saying I'm not annoying. Or that I look okay. Or that--*shot* T_T

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Very high. I know that my life could be better, but I'm pretty happy with how it is right now. I'm a quite cheerful person n_n
    I try to solve everything I can, and if something can't be solved, then it's not woth worrying about it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Medium low since this haircut... Medium high usually. There's usually not much I can really complain about; rather average life I lead.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Medium, not up there yet. D:

I used to HATE myself when I was younger. Stuff changed which made me happy, but life can be a burden at times still. Either way, I like my life, but it still could be better.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I've got medium-low self esteem but I'm a little chubby. But not too chubby were life completely sucks and I get made fun of.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Medium high, I'd say. I love my life, so much, but it's not perfect. I'm always happy, hyper, crazy, and energetic, and whenever something does get me down, it gets resolved in the end. n_n When I was younger, though, I used to really dislike the way I looked, but now I'm getting happier with it.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I'd say about medium. for me. I'm content with the way I look and how smart I am, but I do know that there are areas that I could improve upon.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I would say I am around medium to medium high, I used to be alot lower, but things that have happened in the past year or so have gradually built my self esteem.

Years
  • While my life may not be a bed full of roses all of the time, I'm happy with it. And self-esteem has never really been an issue to me. o_O; I've always been quite content with myself and the outlook of my lifestyle. So I'd say Medium high. :B

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Life doesn't suck at all, I love it. But I think I'm one of the most stupid person on the face of the Earth. ._.
    That's probably true, do yall agree? ^.^

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Medium for me~

I don't have problems about thinking I can't do things, but I know I'm flawed in one way or another. Saying I'm perfect would be straight up obnoxious too. And sort of lulzie in my case XD;

Back