• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sephiroths absol is here!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcome to PC and have fun.Pm me if you want to be friends.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Hi, and welcome to The Pok?Community! Pots lots, make good friends, and have a great time! If you want to be my friend, feel free to PM me.

Oh, and no offence, but "solo" and "tremaine" aren't Japanese words.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Solo_tremaine said:
    hi i'm new! i want 2 make lots of friends.
    Who doesn't? :D

Hola, Salve, Konichiwa, Bonjour, and any other foriegn word for hello! :) Youcan call me Pogi. PC is an awesome place, so just have fun! :D

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. Please read and obey the rules, and read the FAQ, as Piro mentioned. Some of the major rules are no SPAM or flaming. ^^ PM me for help or a friend. Enjoy your time here as a member. ~Kylie

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Solo_tremaine. I hope you enjoy your stay here and become a very active poster.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Hi Solo! Welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy it here. I'm Lil' Schu, but you can call me Lexy, Schu, Lil', or Lil' Schu (Obviously. XD). PM me if you want to talk! ^___^

Back