• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sephy's Pokemon Ace

Sephychu

Moo.
    Years
    • :O
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    Well, I'm a bit new in here. But I'll introduce you to myself. :3 Sephy it's just a nickname my friends gave me. But other than that, I do draw. I do play Trickster Online, and use their forums but they're not big on the Graphic section. So, I just wanted you to see my art as well as my comic I'm making. I do hope you like it. :3

Pokemon Ace is a comic I've been actually starting. Since I've been rewatching the episodes, I really liked the whole idea that Gary never really had anyone to journey on. This is just a fanfic I made.

Sephy's Pokemon Ace

Sephy's Pokemon Ace

Sephy's Pokemon Ace

Sephy's Pokemon Ace

Sephy's Pokemon Ace

Sephy's Pokemon Ace

Sephy's Pokemon Ace

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    It's an intresting story so far! 8)
    My one thing is that I confused Sephy for yellow at first glance. If you have photoshop, i'd recommend finding screentone or a means of shading somehow to define the color of her hair. (You make gary cute.....er! 8) )

Sephychu

Moo.
    Years
    • :O
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    Haha, thank you for the comment. I would love to do the Manga screentones, but I have yet to see any tutorials on those. Plus, it's very time consuming for my taste. School has me working hard to do much of anything else. But I'll take upon your offer.

Back