• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

September Spriting Contest - Discussion Thread

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
Years
  • Hi everyone I'm squall, the host fo this months competition. I have been authorised by Forest Grovyle to do this.

This months theme is.

Superheroes ;)

I am looking for judges so if you want to judge please pm me

Judges

1. Squall
    2. Mystic Trunks

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    what is the point of a contest about one thing, some people could have never heard of FF i hardly know any of the characters except off 10, 8 and 9

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    hey dont listen to me i live in a bin, tis true, good luck to you and your contest

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    he has them, dont you read all the thread titles and posts, he said that this is the discussion thread

Years
  • How could ANY ONE not know of Final Fatantasy!
    Well, I got the instruction book for FF7 here. I can skan some of the cast if you need it.
    Any limit to the poses? (Everyone knows I'm doing FE style. Gotta beat The great Mattaias)

Ionem

.biomechanic.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    For discussional purposes, here's the entry I posted in the entry thread.

September Spriting Contest - Discussion Thread

It's about 90% original. The only thing I didn't do was the faces, though I modified them a bit.

Back