• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sequel to First Blog, plus Extras

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
  • I realized that I left a bit about myself out of my first blog, and well, I have something on my mind. So, why not combine the two into today's blog? ;)

So, I left out what makes me gothic, otakuish, a brony AND a bookworm.

I absolutely ADORE gothic artwork, writing and fashion. Unfortunately, I haven't the necessary funds to dress the way I'd like. ;P As far as being an otaku goes, I've just recently started watching anime again, with Bobobo-Bo Bo-bobo. Now, for being a brony... yes, it's true.

I'm sorry if I've disappointed any of the three of you that read my blog. Yes, I like watching it, but that's as far as it goes. I do have several episodes on my iPod, and enjoy watching them. It's definitely different from what's being broadcasted these days, despite it's appearance. I like it, and I adore Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle. And, like I've said in my bio, if you're not into what I "shouldn't" like, you need to move along. ;)

And lastly, my claim of being a bookworm. That's partly true. I collect books that interest me, but I can never concentrate on reading. So, I have books like Romeo and Juliet, Alice in Wonderland, The Phantom of the Opera, The Inferno, Candide, and so on and so forth sitting on my bookshelf. Sad, isn't it?

Now, for what's been on my mind... I'm trying to get my hands on a professional microphone that's just barely out of reach. I'm contemplating some of my things (that I don't use or necessarily need) to get said mic. At the moment, I'm selling those things, and hopefully, I can provide my lovelies with some voice work of my own. ;)

I hope you enjoyed reading, and that you have a nice day~

Crusher

Hell yeah, I'm sexy.
    Years
  • Looking forward to hearing you when you get a good mic. :D And what other anime do you like?

MurkMire

Years
  • Crusher;bt96459 said:
    Looking forward to hearing you when you get a good mic. :D And what other anime do you like?

Anime I like... Puella Magi Madoka Magica, FLCL, Soul Eater, Inuyasha, aaaaand... well, I'm listing these off of my itunes. I haven't watched much anime in quite a while. =/

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Hey man, first off, you are on a Pokémon forum. I don't think many of us here would, let alone have the room to, discriminate against someone who watches a kid's show. Personally, it's not my cup of tea. Do you like it? More power to ya, man.

Secondly, I'm sure there are more than just three people reading these. A lot of us just tend to lurk, though. :3

Also! I'm anticipating hearing your voice! You've left my expectations high, don't fail to meet them! [/overbearing]

MurkMire

Years
  • Ardent;bt96483 said:
    Hey man, first off, you are on a Pokémon forum. I don't think many of us here would, let alone have the room to, discriminate against someone who watches a kid's show. Personally, it's not my cup of tea. Do you like it? More power to ya, man.

Secondly, I'm sure there are more than just three people reading these. A lot of us just tend to lurk, though. :3

Also! I'm anticipating hearing your voice! You've left my expectations high, don't fail to meet them! [/overbearing]
    Sorry, I just run into a LOT of MLP haters, so... yeah. Gotta make that clear.

Secondly, it was a joke. ;P Yeah, I know most of you little lovelies lurk around my journal. ;)

And lastly, HUUUURRRGGGG... I may have boasted a bit about my voice. But, it IS true I get a lot of compliments... a lot of them. ._.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Haha, well, that's fine. X)

Yeah, don't worry though, it's a good lurk. Like when you're standing around a street musician. Not at all like the bad lurk, like when somebody stands under your window at night watching you. Not at all. ;x

Boasting is good sometimes! I builds self-confidence! Ego if you do it too much, though, so just do it enough to keep yourself motivated.
    You can hear when somebody's confident in what they're saying.

Back