• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serebii or Pokebeach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Ok so the question is, to see the new do you use Serebii or Pokebeach?
    I like serebii professional layout but sometime pokebech hets the new first :D
    also i love how pokebeach puts up videos and cards unlike serebii

So what bout you?

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i dont really care bout the cards, so serebii is fine

but both suck compared to bulbapedia it has trivia :P

Years
    I always check Serebii first. If there's nothing new or i need to confirm some information or i just wanna check if there's more, then I go to Pokébeach. Pokébeach sometimes havemore content than Serebii does. I just check Serebii first because i'm use to it and it's more than just a Pokémon news website. Besides, Pokébeach is more based on the Pokémon TCG now.

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    I always check Serebii first, to get some information and then come here to comment it. I don't use any other sites about Pokémon.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Serebii, I think is more organised IMO.
    And I went on Pokébeach and I couldn't really find the sections..
    So Serebii.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Pokebeach gets stuff first more and adds videos, and goes out of his way to go above the rest while on the other hand Serebii is always reliable and has a Twitter account so I always know when there's been major news.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Webmasters discussion, methinks.

Anyway, I prefer Serebii, simply because it delivers news quickly.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
    I used to be a member on Pokebeach, for me the news came quicker and more organised. Serebii has less information on the actual news it self like videos and other pictures.

The card scans are awesome as well. =D

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Pokebeach gets stuff first more and adds videos, and goes out of his way to go above the rest while on the other hand Serebii is always reliable and has a Twitter account so I always know when there's been major news.

Actually, I usually post things several minutes before Pokébeach, if not longer :)

Sure, there's times where news comes while I'm asleep and so Pokébeach will have it, but at times such as now with CoroCoro leaks, it's down to the wire.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
    I use both. Neither get news quicker than the other; it just depends on whether the admin uploads it first. Though pokebeach's interface is much easier to use.
    If the administrator uploads it first then doesn't it mean that the site gets it first?

Pokebeach's interface is much easier to use also. =D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...I find it funny that Serebii posted here, making users more likely to choose the former purely for that reason. Then again, probably not.

Anyway, I usually go to PokeBeach for B/W news and Serebii for game information.

Years
    I prefer PokeBeach, but that's because I usually only venture to either site for already existing information, and lately that's been reading up on what a given card's text reads like, and it's quicker to use PokeBeach's sidebar to look at the scans of the cards. That and I prefer the softer blue of the PokeBeach homepage to the less appealing combo of green and black used on the Serebii homepage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back