• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serena Fan Club

Years
  • Username: Sheep
    Why you want to join: Serena's my favorite protagonist next to May and I adore her character. She's so energetic and passionate, plus very girly and shy which I think make her unique compared to previous traveling companions. Iris was more tomboyish so I'm glad we have someone like Serena in the group after so many years. =)
    What is your favorite thing about Serena?
    gosh I dunno! Probably how driven she is. Her relationship with her Pokémon is also really good, especially in XY060 which really left me emotional after seeing the outcome. Won't spoil for those who haven't watched, if you haven't you really should do so!

Of course I'm also a fan of her in-game design and chose her to play as. It was especially nice that you could dress her up.. even though her base look was already cute enough. :'p She is amazing in the games too but the anime is where she really stands out!

Years
  • Username: Hikamaru
    Why you want to join: Serena is up with Dawn and May as some of my fave female characters in the Pokemon anime.

I like Serena because she is a very determined character and she can look good in literally anything, especially thanks to the character customization in the games. Like Sheep said, I found XY060 to be a notable Serena moment because that haircut scene... god it made me feel proud of her.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Username: HudsonBay
    Why you want to join: Alongside Dawn, Serena is my favourite female protagonist. I also think she is one of the best designed characters in the entire franchise.
    What is your favorite thing about Serena? When I think of Serena, the first word that comes to mind is 'pleasant'. She's softly spoken, very kind and incredibly sweet to her friends and Pokemon. Also, I really like her dub voice, I think the actress does a great job.

Last edited:

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Hi and welcome to the Serena Club! I also think her dub va does a great job voicing her ^^

Thanks for the welcome! :)

So Serena fans...do any of you have any Serena themed merchandise? If you do, show it off here! I'm hoping to get that action figure but it's so darn expensive :/ So far I have a Serena bookmark and collector's card:
    TTDBxL3.jpg

I know she doesn't have a Delphox, but maybe one day! XD

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    I don't really have any Serena merchandise yet but I do play as her in my Y.
    I love that image btw :)

Thanks! I'm hoping to add to the collection at some point and maybe make a few art pieces myself :)

So Serena fans... what are your favourite Serena episodes and why?
    0j3ADEf.png

Years
  • Username: Jorge123esp

Why you want to join: Because Serena is one of my favourite female protagonist with Dawn and May and one of my most favourite female characters. And I love her design <3

What is your favorite thing about Serena?: Her personality. She is so positive and kind =3. Also, I really like her relationship with Ash jeje.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018

What is your favorite thing about Serena?: Her personality. She is so positive and kind =3. Also, I really like her relationship with Ash jeje.

Welcome Jorge! I completely agree with you, her positivity and kindness make her so adorable :3

EDIT: Quick update Serena fans, I just purchased my personal holy grail of Serena merchandise. Whilst it wasn't exactly cheap, it was less than half of the asking prices on eBay and amazon! Can't wait for her to arrive!
    PokemonCenterSerenaFennekinFigureSetFront-500x500.JPG

Last edited:
    Years
  • So Serena fans... what are your favourite Serena episodes and why?
    0j3ADEf.png

I mainly love a lot of her performance episodes since they're very well animated, but XY060 really takes the cake because it shows that you can't always get things right first try, and the haircut scene really made me tear up because it was the start of a new Serena, and we got to finally see the real Serena and that she wants to get better.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    I mainly love a lot of her performance episodes since they're very well animated, but XY060 really takes the cake because it shows that you can't always get things right first try, and the haircut scene really made me tear up because it was the start of a new Serena, and we got to finally see the real Serena and that she wants to get better.

They certainly are! I love seeing Braixen perform, particularly in 'A Dancing Debut' with Eevee. <3 Alongside her performance episodes, I love XY047 and XY089, which show Serena acquiring her Pancham and Eevee. I love the way she reaches out to both and gives them time to decide, just shows what a sweetheart she is. XY060 is certainly a personal favourite of mine as well, that haircut scene is probably one of the best moments in the anime IMO. Speaking of which, I found this nice edit the other day:

Years
  • They certainly are! I love seeing Braixen perform, particularly in 'A Dancing Debut' with Eevee. <3 Alongside her performance episodes, I love XY047 and XY089, which show Serena acquiring her Pancham and Eevee. I love the way she reaches out to both and gives them time to decide, just shows what a sweetheart she is. XY060 is certainly a personal favourite of mine as well, that haircut scene is probably one of the best moments in the anime IMO. Speaking of which, I found this nice edit the other day:

That moment was so epic :)

Years
  • One of the series' highlights! I noticed your X IGN is Serena, last week I decided to start my journey as Serena and I'm going to attempt to become Champion with just Braixen, Pancham and Sylveon. All of them are around level 40 at the moment :3

Eeyup, that was my IGN in Pokemon X, but I don't play it :C

In Pokemon Omega Ruby my IGN is Aura (is the female protagonist of Hoenn)

PS: Good luck with your goal! :D

Years
  • Username: Shawn Heatherly
    Why you want to join: I'd love to join this club because I want to be more involved with the community here on the forums, and because Serena is my second favorite rival in the Pokemon franchise.
    What is your favorite thing about Serena? Her strong personality and design. It probably has to due with her being from the generation that first had the option to change, but Serena always looks ready for another adventure.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Username: Shawn Heatherly
    Why you want to join: I'd love to join this club because I want to be more involved with the community here on the forums, and because Serena is my second favorite rival in the Pokemon franchise.
    What is your favorite thing about Serena? Her strong personality and design. It probably has to due with her being from the generation that first had the option to change, but Serena always looks ready for another adventure.

Welcome Shawn, enchanted to meet another Serena fan! I hope your final statement turns out to have some truth in it, I would love to see Serena make the journey to Alola with Ash. ;)

Years
  • Welcome Shawn, enchanted to meet another Serena fan! I hope your final statement turns out to have some truth in it, I would love to see Serena make the journey to Alola with Ash. ;)

It could happen. Misty stuck around for more than one region. Even if she doesn't though, that won't diminish how wonderful her time was.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    It could happen. Misty stuck around for more than one region. Even if she doesn't though, that won't diminish how wonderful her time was.

I hope that's the case, Serena is one of the main reasons I got back into the anime series, it would be a shame for her to go so soon. Totally right though, XY will always be special because of her. <3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Username: Starry Windy
    Why you want to join: Because Serena is one of my fave female characters in Pokémon anime series, not to mention her kind personality and all.
    She's so nice in overall, and also have the resolve and goal to become much better person (especially in XY060), which makes me like her a whole lot.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Username: Starry Windy
    Why you want to join: Because Serena is one of my fave female characters in Pokémon anime series, not to mention her kind personality and all.
    She's so nice in overall, and also have the resolve and goal to become much better person (especially in XY060), which makes me like her a whole lot.

Welcome Starry, happy to have another Serena fan on board! Her kind personality is definitely one of her best qualities :) Something I didn't mention but I feel I should mention, I actually like the fact that it took her so long to find a goal. Not all of us know what we want to be straightaway and it takes some time (I still don't know!), I love that aspect of her character as it makes her more relatable (for me anyway)

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • Username: Itcheeee
    Why you want to join: I've been a fan of Serena even before the anime started airing, that was just the icing on the cake. I loved her design and her Pokemon, even today. I collect Serena (anime and any version of her) merchandise aswell! :)
    What is your favorite thing about Serena? Both of her designs, quite different for a trainer! :D

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Username: Itcheeee
    Why you want to join: I've been a fan of Serena even before the anime started airing, that was just the icing on the cake. I loved her design and her Pokemon, even today. I collect Serena (anime and any version of her) merchandise aswell! :)
    What is your favorite thing about Serena? Both of her designs, quite different for a trainer! :D

Bienvenue Itcheeee! Her designs are fantastic, I too loved her design at first sight. Since her redesign, which one do you prefer (if you have a preference)? Ooo I'm trying to collect her merch too, what do you have? Upload a pic here and show us :)

Back