• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serenity and Firefly

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    In case you don't know, Firefly was a short-lived telvision series on Fox from the maker of "Buffy" and "Angel." Firefly is a science fiction with western like elements. Serenity was the movie from Firefly that was released 9/30/05.
    How many people here are fans of them? I watched Serenity and it was awsome.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Love 'em both, I saw Serenity on Sunday and loved it, picked up Firefly and loved that too. Mixed comedy and tension very well, and I found the fight scenes to be amazing. The writing too, was awesome, poetic in parts, even.

Years
    Never really heard of Firefly, but I've heard of Serenity. They sound pretty cool, I may make the effort to see Serenity.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    It's worth going to see, trust me. It's much more than your average sci-fi flick, the premise is actually interesting, for one thing, and there are elements of other genres too, just to keep things a little mixed up. Again, excellent writing, and The Operative is one of the best villians I've seen in a long, LONG time.

Back