• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serial ATA logging in~

Serial ATA

Newcomer
Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2017
    Really, there's nothing to be said about me, apart from the fact that I just started to be familiar with ROM hacking. So yeah, please bear with me...

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey Serial ATA and welcome to pokecommunity (PC)
    Let me point you to the Emulation section, where it has all your ROM hacking needs! You can gather people to set up a team, find the tools you need, and get the advice you need in order to succeed in your new hack! If you're looking for ROM hacking tools,the Emulation section has a large Toolbox board, and you can pretty much find everything you may need into succeeding your hack! ^_^
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Serial ATA! You're a hard drive that I have to deal with when I'm at my externship. xD I assume you're a computer geek like me?

Welcome to the forums, by the way. :D So, ROM Hacking right? Avishka linked you to the awesome Emulation section that may help you on your Hacking experience. You can get started by asking questions about Emulation, as well as gathering the required tools, and read the tutorials for extra help. :D

No worries, I'm bearing with you. xD You'll be just fine. If you're confused with something, drop me a PM, ok! Be sure to read those rules, and I guess I'll see ya around. :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Really, there's nothing to be said about me, apart from the fact that I just started to be familiar with ROM hacking. So yeah, please bear with me...

Weeeeelcome to the forums, hard drive connection standard! :P Ahahaha! Actually, I think you will have a great time here, be it ROM hacking or not - I would like to see that you check out the other parts of PC. I wonder what's in store for you? Have fun!

Serial ATA

Newcomer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2017
    Yeah, thanks for the welcome, guys, I really appreciate it. I see if I can look around and take part in some of the activities :)

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums Serial ATA!
    I'm a ROM Hacker too and quite an experienced one at that ;)
    Although I don't do ROM Hacking much these days, you could always VM or PM me questions about scripting, mapping or spriting.
    I also suggest you head to the ROM Hacking section...
    But first, before posting anything there, please head to the rules, unless you wanna suffer the wrath of the Moderators!!!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! G'luck!

Back