• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Series Of Unfortunate Events

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Yeah, probably. It doesn't seem like he would write more than twelve. And there are only so many letters in the alphabet to make titles with(Bad Beginning, Reptile Room, etc.).

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    *joins*No,their will be a 12th.Read the end of the GG,and it says the Lousy Lane.

(his titles are capitalized like that.)

Last edited:

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    That is what I meant.I think he will make 26,1 for each letter.Then,make it all happy at the end of the 26th book.Well,maybe.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    *flips through the pages of Lemony Snicket's autobiography, or,um, The Pony Party!, if you know what I mean* There are a lot of little clues about V.F.D. in here... Also, the Baudelaires have been to that Lousy Lane you speak of(or, rather, type of). It was the place by Uncle Monty's house that smelled like horseradish.

Last edited:

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
    Referring to a previous question, "Whats your favourite character?", I'd have to say its Violet. She is so smart and witty. ^________^ Ya just gotta love her. But I also like Sunny. She is so kawaii. <3

I cant wait for the next book to come out. ^____^ There is supposed to be 13 but I'm hoping they will come out with more.

~Karli

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    CaRtOON said:

I think Mr. Snicket's real name is something Handler. XD; Here's a real picture of Mr. Snicket (his whole face, not just his back XD) https://www.sfgate.com/chronicle/pictures/2003/10/13/dd-220x194-handler.jpg
    Picture (for those who are too lazy to click)

*dies*
    Not exactly 'something' Handler....More like Daniel LOL. *is unable to put this in spoiler tags* Darn!

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    could i join ive read all books by lemony snicket.ive also seen the movie.i love unfortunate events.i feel like klaus when i read the books.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I AM JOINING!!!!!! I'm going to see the movie soon. ^^ I have a crush on Klaus Baudelaire. I can relate to him. XD The Grim Grotto is the only book apart from Harry Potter 5 that can make me cry.

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
    Let me join ^^

I've read em all I cant wait for the last two!
    (although the movie killed them XD)

Oh ya and I made a pic to put in your sig I hope you like it:

Last edited:
    Back