• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Series that SHOULD be movies.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    How about a non-animated TV show? I'm thinking Arrested Development, which I watched religiously until its untimely demise.

MiniEggs

Working On Something Spritey.
    Years
    Danny Phantom, perhaps a sequal to the Thunderbirds live action film. Dexters lab XD

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    I think that Star Wars The Force Unleashed should get a movie
    and so should Family Guy

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    A pokemon live action movie would OWN the box offices, it would make oven more money than Shreck or Harry Potter, cause it's Pokemon for petes sake. I also agree with the Danny Phantom live action movie idea.......

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    I think Tim Burton could do a nice job with xxxHolic, or they just need to do a movie of xxxHolic

i think Legal Drug, Angelic Layer, Ouran High School Host club might be an ok movie. OK, all series done by clamp need either a show or a movie.....
    they need to remake Eragon they ruined it the first time.
    they need to make all Tamora Pierce books into movies
    they need to make all Redwall books into movies, i think they should make W Juliet movie(manga is all its got right now), Hana-Kimi needs a movie *gasps* to many brain over loading will post more books needing movies now
    Once Were Cops would make a really good movie
    Sea Hunter would make a really good movie
    The Wave Walkers series would make a really good movie
    Vampirates could be a really well done movie series

i can't think of any more right now but i for shure will post many more titles
    (p.s. they should not make a movie out of The lightning theif the series sucked and i hated them they are just going to kill people with the horrible movie they are making for it)

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
    Well, I was thinking that TUGS and Theodore Tugboat could have had a movie. (Thomas The Tank Engine has one already)

I was also thinking that Mermaid Melody, Tokyo Mew Mew, Kirarin Revolution, and Gakuen Alice could have movies as well.

Back