• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: SERIOUSLY Gay dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    Well i was cruising the threads and i found a really horrible add. I was gonna let my nephew cruise the boards too but if things like this GAY dating add pops up i dont think i will. Heck, do i want to get involved with adds like this if i miss click? I mean seriously, a gay dating sight. Below is the proof.

SERIOUSLY Gay dating?

Sorry pokejungle, it was on your thread. Please fix as i find this rather disturbing.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    You will not believe how many times I've seen that add. :| I got used to it though, and it never really bothered me that much. Just the fact that it would always pop up in the Black & White forum.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Honey, don't you worry 'bout a thang, open up your eyes to the world around you. Aftah, you do that, everything is just faaaaaaaaabulous!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Use Adblock to block terrible or otherwise obnoxious ads. In this case Firefox and Chrome, and Opera will have this function.

Edit:
    Honey, don't you worry 'bout a thang, open up your eyes to the world around you. Aftah, you do that, everything is just faaaaaaaaabulous!
    SERIOUSLY Gay dating?

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure you could just use FireFox as your browser and install AdBlocker to block the ads if you don't like your nephew seeing them (which is understandable)..

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • ... a mod needs to reply to this, it is rather innapropriate if any people under lets say 10 are browsing the forums, i was on these forums with my friend aribradshaw bout a year ago, never saw anything like that

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Just get a good web browser and use Adblock if you don't like that ads, otherwise I don't think there's a whole lot we can do about it since the ads keep our server running :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    Well i am not worried about it. I mean so the world has gay people, so what, but if you ever want to see any of my younger family on here (nephew, neices) you better bet i wont let them on here as sometimes they click things and dont realize it. Last thing i need is a virus being downloaded on my comp from gay dating site. Besides my little family mmembers dont need to see that.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • REPORT INAPPROPRIATE ADS TO PPN AND HE'LL TALK TO GOOGLE ABOUT REMOVING THEM FROM OUR SITE.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the world wrong with gay dating...
    ^
    Although there is nothing wrong with it, I think that he's hatin' the fact that it's just accessible to everyone and there maybe be younger members.
    IMHO There is nothing at all wrong, I think it's just that it's the dating being advertised.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • ... a mod needs to reply to this, it is rather innapropriate if any people under lets say 10 are browsing the forums, i was on these forums with my friend aribradshaw bout a year ago, never saw anything like that

Hi aribradshaw. how are you doing?

edit: also yeah, whats the big deal about it being gay dating? I mean if it was straight dating its ok but just because its a gay dating site its some sort of ungodly ad that should be purged from cyberspace?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back