• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Seriously? I call adminge.

Unrelenting0

Revived Phoenix
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Okay, why? Seirously, I go onto the server today, and decide to tack on a *Boooom* to someone's panicky joke comment for the lulz.

Then Anti bans for 9 years.

Really? 9 years for lulz?

Read rule 10 of the Shoddy server, I have the right to do that.

And besides, how do I get banned for that, and everyone sides with Kairyu when he threatens to ban the new guy for no reason...O_o

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Welcome to the internet, read the rules and enjoy your stay.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • There is no rule 10.

Well anyway, the way you acted was characteristic of most trolls we had in the past so I figured I'd save everyone some time. Almost always people who say really useless things and then go "lulz dis argoomint waz funnie thankz 4 laffter" are just trolls. At any rate, just PM a mod (aka the one who banned you) for an explanation instead of posting it here where no one can even help you anyway, or you'll get posts like the one above.

But yes you're unbanned.

Back