• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seriously who is the strongest pokemon?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    The strongest Pokemon ever is the all-mighty Pachirisu. Seriously, I know people who'd trade a shiny Shaymin for this little beast. He is Uber-powerful, able to OHKO Caterpie, Magikarp, and the occasional level-one Wingull. When most people face a Pachirisu in battle, they start to cry with laughter. Just thinking about my IV'd & EV'd Bronzong getting half of his HP taken by Super Fang....*cries*....I hope I never have to face one of those little bastards again.

Duskfall

Hard-Headed Theologian
    Years
    Either Mew or Mewtwo. Mew because he's like the co-PokeGod. Mewtwo because he's made from Mew's DNA with MANY improvements. Mewtwo is a bred assault weapon.

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    Your all wrong magikarp is teh strongest pokemon eva he owns all even arceus
    lvl 1 Magikarp vs lvl 100 ev trained arceus
    arceus uses draco meteor
    draco meteor has no effect on magikarp
    magikarp uses spash attack *AHH IM SCARED MY EYES CANT TAKE THE AWESOMENESS**head explodes*
    its a one hit KO
    arceus faints!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Mew is the best pokemon because it can use every move

Smeargle can only do that. SMEARGLE FOR UBER.

Deoxys-A

Once this thing's in, you're freaking dead if you don't have a Poke with a priority move

Or just stall it the hell out with Deoxys-D/Latias

Either Mew or Mewtwo. Mew because he's like the co-PokeGod. Mewtwo because he's made from Mew's DNA with MANY improvements. Mewtwo is a bred assault weapon.

I sort of agree about Mewtwo. He's a beast

Your all wrong magikarp is teh strongest pokemon eva he owns all even arceus
    lvl 1 Magikarp vs lvl 100 ev trained arceus
    arceus uses draco meteor
    draco meteor has no effect on magikarp
    magikarp uses spash attack *AHH IM SCARED MY EYES CANT TAKE THE AWESOMENESS**head explodes*
    its a one hit KO
    arceus faints!

You try too hard

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2009
    When you think about it....SOMEBODY out there somewhere owns the strongest Pokemon out of all of them. They may not even realize it...but they DO...

Lol.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    The strongest Pokemon is Missingno.
    Other Pokemon can only make other Pokemon faint temporarily... Missingno. just makes them die. Forever.

It's so powerful, it has no number.

Years
    I belive every pokemon has the abillity to be awsome but to get them to be good you have to work really hard but if you wanna take the easy way out yes arcerus is probably the best but me personaly i think it is charizard mine so far is unbeatable (In game only Do not like fighting online till ive got a good team and i started both my diamond and my pearl again) or my torterra only been beaten 1 by lucians brongzong (god i hate that thing)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Every pokémon is good at something.
    Porygon-z is almost tied with alakazam for sp. attack in normal pokémon cases.
    don't forget rampardos with his 165 base attack.
    In legendary cases, deoxys rules the most in certain areas.
    arceus is second because he has the most balanced stats of all legendaries.
    mewtwo is third because even though some of his stats skyrocket, the others are blown down.
    It beats arceus with sp. attack and speed, but the others are below 120.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    It's most likely Mew in the games because even though Arceus has 120 base stat on everything, Mew can learn every TM and HM.

But in the animé it's likely it will be Arceus

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I say Darkrai, it can just put your ass to sleep and do as it pleases(use your imagination!)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    What's the strongest pokemon?

I was wondering... if Arceus would be. Then there is Darkrai.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Mewtwo.

See: Pokemon Movie 1.

And he was given the best line of any Pokemon movie so far.

"This cannot be, my destiny!"

Back