• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Server Busy Message

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    All day I've got this message or a page has taken 25 minutes plus to load, It's not my internet though this is the only site "down". >.>

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • server was busy and that message is there to inform you of that fact and so that you can come back a bit later.. (it also limits access to users so as to not crash the server)

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    Umm does that mean too many connections from my ip? im not very technical sorry >.>

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Yes, it is part of of backend software and will limit EVERYBODY during times when the server is overloaded.. or is suffering from extremely high traffic so as to help keep the server from dying on us.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    That's pretty cool ^_^ Didn't know servers could do that, just thought i'd connected to much and the server was angry lol.

Back