• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Set Prerelease Promo (MEWTWO)

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    (Temporary upload because photobucket refuses to work at this point in time)
    Set Prerelease Promo (MEWTWO)

The placement of the rarity/set number is not accurate. I'm quite happy with how the attacks came out seeing as I was really too lazy to reposition the Energy symbols and attack separator in the end. I'll probably fix these things when I come back to this card..

And yeah, I only use official art for my cards. I can't draw for crap.

Comments, suggestions?

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Pretty much perfect, as far as old-style fakes go.

- The attack damage is slightly too far left.
    - As far as I can remember, the PRERELEASE mark goes on the bottom right of the art.
    - The HP font is too small, a bit.
    - Something looks a little odd about the pokepower name font.. Maybe it is the colour that is a little off, or the boldness. Its so small though that i'd need to look at some real cards to check.

Nice, overall though.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    - Yeah, I was using two-digit placement for the 100. Oops.
    - I know something looked weird about where I put it and I was too lazy to check.
    - Yeah probably. It looked okay at the time but now that I look at it, I guess you're right.
    - Pokemon Power colour is dark blue for Fighting/Psychic Pokemon, so I went and just used any dark blue. I should look into it.

Thanks a lot for pointing those things out. :D

Razz(Chazzy)

Razz_Tha_Dark_PKMN_Hacker
    Years
    Hmm...Cool!^_^
    You can go to pokebeach if you want the blank cards BTW!

Sorry for telling you that if you already new about it though lol

anyways.....good job!^^

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
    Hmm, I agree with the suggestions already given by Lordpenguin, but you're making a huge deal of a few tiny mistakes! Its still an awesome card with impressive art. Keep on making them.

~BR

Back