• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SethCullen's Trade Botique'

fr3shb0y1

im interested in the shiny ev yanmaga can u tell me the get n if its legit

Detox

Level 100 Staraptor Jolly Natured EV'd in Speed Attack.

Can I get the stats on this?

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    Attention. I will get to all of your askings but please hold on. Thanks.

SCullen.

EDIT: Trade Met With Glass. Thank you for the new Platinum Darkrai. :D

Yanmegas Stats: Shiny Nick Named MegaGuirus Male. Modest natured, HP 282,Attack141,Def.182,Sp. atk 302. Sp. Def 117 Speed 233 Speed Boost. Moves: Hypnosis, Air Slash, Bug Buzz, Baton Pass.

Staraptors Stats: Shiny. Jolly Natured. HP 280 Attack 245 Def. 145 Sp. atk 94. Sp. def 105 Speed 225. Brave Bird,Close Combat, Fly, U-turn.

Updated with new things.

Last edited:

A-Burrito

BBC's TopGear Rules!
    Years
    Hello, i am interested in our modest movie shaymin & timid gamestp deoxys & saikyou salamence &
    dragonite. just check the thread in my sig, & if you want anything could you please post it on there & here?

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    Sure. Ill take your Shiny Illuimise and Shiny Machop. Ill trade them for the movie Shaymin and the saikyou salamence. Sound Okay?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2009
    Thanks again for our trade and i guess you know what this is in reference to - ;)

Years
    Looking for 10th, Doel, Space C, and Gamestop Deoxys.
    Please have a look in my trade thread and see if you are interested in anything.

Back