• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seven A.M., waking up in the morning...

Years
  • My morning is pretty routine. I usually like waking up about an hour before I need to be doing whatever I'm doing (classes, work, etc.). The first thing I do is open my laptop because it helps wake up my mind. I'm actually fairly OCD in certain things (ridiculous, yes, I know), so I have to check specific websites in a specific order or else it drives me crazy. Then I can start getting ready. I don't really have a specified time for eating, although I used to squeeze in breakfast during this time. Now I just eat during class.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • In the morning? Well....My morning is usually around 4pm my time xD Besides the time difference, I do basically the same things. I get ready for my day, maybe eat something. o.o I also check my phone and a few websites.

Years
  • Depends on if I have to go anywhere. If I have an early class I get up at 8AM, brush my hair, and then groggily walk downstairs to force myself to eat breakfast. After I eat breakfast I brush my teeth and sit around on the computer for 10-20 minutes before it's time to dress up and head out the door.

On free days.. I just get up whenever I feel like it, usually around 10-11AM. I'd go eat if I feel like it and then brush my teeth. :) Then I sit around doing whatever!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Ugh, most of my mornings are bleh. school starts at 7:40, so I get uptake a shower in 10 minutes, get dressed ten leave at 7:30. Get to school then run to class with all the other almost late people. Same routine every day which sucks.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • I rarely experience mornings now lol, I'm literally nocturnal. The past two days I've gone to sleep around 7-8am and woken up between 4-6pm.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    How the hell did you guess what time I was up today? lol. (offtopic)

Well, I normally get up at around 11am, but I don't go to bed until around 2-3am. I sometimes have my breakfast at about 1-2am, thenhave my lunch half an hour after getting up.

Pumpkaboo

Peek-a-boo
    Years
  • 7am is a lie in for me. I'm up at 6:15! I take a shower most days, if not I wash my hair. Then I iron my clothes and make breakfast, put my make-up and get ready for work. I usually make lunch the night before but if not I'll make it that morning. I leave the house by 7:15 and I'm at work for 8:30.

Saturdays though I sleep in till about 2pm because I'm just so exhausted.

Years
  • and you just had to post this topic when she puts a new song up smh

My mornign routine is somewhat consistent, but also inconsistent. I'll always wake up, get onto my sites first thing in the morning, then browse around for a bit then go use the bathroom. Sometimes I'll eat breakfast and sometimes not, then take a shower later on. The inconsistency in my routine is the timing.. I never wake up everyday at the same time or do my morning business at the same time. It's always different times everyday.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • My routine's pretty much the same. I wake up around 5AM and I check PC. If Rosie's on, I stay and talk, if not I go back to sleep. Then I wake up again at 6AM, check PC for a while, take a shower, eat then I go to school.

On weekends, I stay in bed until 10AM then I get prepared for the day.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Wake up, have shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, do bins, pack lunch and DONE! I am not a morning person so I force myself to do these things at 6 in the morning.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I work most of the night, so by 7 am I'm still awake (at 1:00pm is the beginning of my 8 hours of sleep) - by that time I'm probably having 'lunch' (breakfast was long ago over for me) surfing the net.

Years
  • Wake up (snooze my alarm as many times as I can afford), shower, get ready, go work and eat breakfast there as they provide lots of breakfast options for free in the kitchens. :)​

Sirfetch’d

I usually wake up naturally sometime around 8-9 AM although on schooldays I am up at 6. I then do a normal get ready routine of showering, getting dressed, eating, and then heading off to wherever I am going that day.

Years
  • Wake up (time varies), brush teeth, use bathroom, change, eat breakfast, and repeat. Pretty simple. I shower at night mostly, but sometimes I will in the morning so you can add that in there as well.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I wake up at 6:30, take a shower at around 6:35, get dressed at 6:50 or so, lounge/read/use the computer/Twitter until around 7:20 and, since I no longer have my car, I catch the bus around that time. When I had my car, I'd push everything ahead thirty minutes since I'd wake up at 7 and usually be at school around 7:50.

DunsparceMaster23

The Hand of Fire - Hinote
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen Dec 18, 2013
    I wake up whenever my body gets me up, use the bathroom, eat something, and move on with whatever I had planned out for myself to do. That's been me for the last three weeks, I'm having such a hard time getting a job. :(

Back