• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seviper vs Zangoose

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
Years
  • I like the whole glare idea thing but the thing about them is, knowing their rivalry do you really think a Zangoose would wait long enough for a Seviper to stare at it? Really? In every aspect Zangoose would probably win, I recon the win rat to like 90% for Zangoose to win.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • In real life, the mongoose always beats the snake. The only reason why the mongoose would win is because it got poisoned by the snake... But Zangoose has immunity, so it will never fall to that silliness.

my lvl 100 Seviper owns i could easily beat a lvl 100 Zangoose with Wring Out and Night Slash

Then the Zangoose is not doing it right.
    First turn Swords Dance, second turn Return.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Even if Seviper can't poison Zangoose, the attacks would still damage it.

One can't always say that a Seviper would always beat a Zangoose, vice-versa. Sometimes, strategy is needed. At other times, brute force works.

Also, we all can't forget about the usefulness of TM's/HM's. I, however, would say that Zangoose would best Seviper. I just prefer it's features than Seviper's, that's all.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Seviper would be my Pokemon of choice, but it would lose horribly to Zangoose in a battle.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Due to the fact that I got Ruby way before Sapphire, and liked my Ruby more than Sapphire, I perfer Zangoose. XD; That, and when it comes to the three snake pokemon, I like Arbok more. :x

And yes, this means that I think Zangoose would win in a battle.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Seviper. Even though Zangoose is immune, Poison types are simply superior.

Back