• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sex thoughts.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
  • I think everyone does, but I do. especially when i'm with my special someone. Other than that, I'm a good girl :D

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Careful where you go with that. While it is impossible for anyone to disagree sex is natural, there is a large portion of this community specifically that have no need for physical intimacy. And that could be for any number of reasons that don't need to be brought up, I think it's important to be aware that just because you think about sex doesn't mean everyone else must. Lets try not putting false concerns in peoples heads about what is already a major social pressure.
    Thanks for being concerned about that even though I pointed out in an earlier post that I had no intention telling anyone how to feel. -___-

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Very occasionally, though according to some friends, not nearly as often as what's considered a "norm" for most people. I used to think it was just because I was young, and there would be a point where sex mattered a lot to me, buuuut that just never happened. xD; I don't think about anyone in a sexual way unless I'm really into them and it's a romantic sorta thing, and I don't think about sex too much on my own outside of that either. Eh. I believe most people would call that being demisexual or asexual. -w-

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • 80% of my thoughts are sexual. I'm a really active individual in this category.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    A couple times a day. Depends on a lot, but generally when I wake up or when I go to bed my sexual thoughts are on full blast. Anything inbetween varies I guess. I think I have more sexual thoughts when I'm actually with someone than when I'm single.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Sometimes I'm very sexual. Sometimes I hate the thought of sex. Like when I'm in public I hate thinking about sex because everyone starts looking appealing and then random boner.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • hahahaha of course I do. considering I'm a 15 year old male it should come as no surprise, really. like others say my sexual thoughts are pretty much going full-force at night while I'm trying to drift off to sleep.

can't say I think about actual penetration too much though.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • This is way too funny. I think sexual dirty stuff, but don't actually... think of sex since I haven't met a girl yet that I desire to do it with. I don't think about sex, just dirty stuff.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Yes, when I see a pretty girl irl I think of her in a sexual manner. Stupidly fake models don't do much for me, nor do I worship female celebrities as sexy *cough Nina Dobrev cough*.

Not sure what's going on here, but celebrities are people, not tools. I don't worship Nina Dobrev. Please don't start spreading around false rumors about anything that doesn't really concern you. Just wanted to throw that out there. Anyway, moving on...

Of course it's something that I think about most of the time. My friends always talk about girls(my guy friends) & boys(my girl friends); That doesn't include just their relationships, but how much amazing sex they had. So I'm around the topic really regularly. I have to think about it all the time, otherwise I wouldn't be listening, aka not be a good friend haha.

I love sex. Just saying!

Years
  • Of course it's something that I think about most of the time. My friends always talk about girls(my guy friends) & boys(my girl friends); That doesn't include just their relationships, but how much amazing sex they had. So I'm around the topic really regularly. I have to think about it all the time, otherwise I wouldn't be listening, aka not be a good friend haha.

Totally opposite of my social circle: any time I mention relationships everyone just seems to freeze, and they look at me like I grew a second head XD I mean, there are a couple people who have been in relationships themselves, but absolutely none have gone anywhere close to sexual acts. They're all virgins so I have to keep myself from ruining their innocence.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Eh, every now and then. But, my thoughts aren't radically out of control and I can usually maintain what goes on in my head. I do have a sex drive though, but it's pretty mellowed out.

Years
  • I try my best to suppress those urges, mostly because they make me feel depressed (*sniff* forever alone). That said, the few times I (stupidly) vocalized those urges, my friends look at me like "WTH, where has your dark mind been." Still it's perfectly natural to admire someone sexually or otherwise.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Way more than I want to. Sex thoughts are like counting sheep for me... I can't sleep without them. (tmi? lol)

I honestly think sex is gross though... and it's a huge waste of time. Wish I was asexual in a way.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Way more than I want to. Sex thoughts are like counting sheep for me... I can't sleep without them. (tmi? lol)

I honestly think sex is gross though... and it's a huge waste of time. Wish I was asexual in a way.

Craving sex physically but mentally thinking it's gross is a great way to screw up someone's mind. :(

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I rarely ever think about sex. When I do, it's usually not in a very sexual way. It's in a...hmm...idk how to put it? Like just a thoughtful kind of way? I don't know what I'm saying haha. We'll just keep it at that I don't think about it much.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    This whole thread is making me chuckle like an immature teenager. >v>

But to answer the question, uhm... pretty much never. It's not something that crosses my mind much if at all.
    I don't care for sex or anything having to do with it, really. If I ever think about it, it's not a rousing sort of thing and only lasts a few moments.

And after reading this thread I can say with great positivity that I'm blessed for being this way. XD;
    It sounds nightmarish to think about sex as often as a lot of you do. (no offense)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I think everyone who's over 13 at least thinks about sex every now and then. If you say you never think about sex, you're probably lying. It's usually not the thing on my mind 24/7, but I admit I do have sexual thoughts every now and then. It's not something that comes to mind as often as some people, but like any young adult male, I do think about sex sometimes. I try to avoid thinking sexual thought as much as possible , though it isn't easy obviously. Just natural I say.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Boyfriend is at my house every day, and therefore in my bed at some point every day.

I don't often get a chance to think about it..

To answer seriously: Infrequently.
    It tends to be more of an annoying thought that pops up sporadically throughout the day. Naturally, it usually happens at the worst times. "No brain, the ending of this game is not sexy. Pls stop."

Back